Chapter 9

Horror Movie ; kiheon

"That's all for todays meeting, good luck for your promotion." The CEO says and walk out the room. "Today just do your work,okay? Shownu! I need to talk to you." The manager put his hand around Shownu shoulder and they gone to the manager room.

"Do you guys want to practice our dance?" Hyungwon ask while looking at the others. "Hurm, i'm okay with that." Minhyuk starts to make his way to the door. "You guys go practice, i will be in my studio." Wonho stands and walks to Kihyun. "And Kihyun are going with me." He taps the smaller boy shoulder and helps him stands. They walk out the room. "We're going to practice too, right Changkyun?" Jooheon slightly smack Changkyun who are still sleepy after an hour meeting. "Ouh, yeah." Confused Changkyun. "Let's go!!" Hyungwon dragging both of them out.

After 3 times repeating their dances~

" I'm tired, i can't continue this anymore!" Hyungwon huffs and sits down on the floor, more likely drop his body to take some air. The others also on the floor, drenched with sweats. "Okay, lets stop here. I need to drink some water." Minhyuk says, walking to the next room. As Minhyuk is out of their sight, Jooheon starts to crawl to Changkyun. "Yah!! Now!!" Jooheon shouts at Changkyun who is now infront of him. "What??!!" Changkyun frowns by the shouts. "Tell me what happened!!" Jooheon clinging onto Changkyun arm. "Okay, alright. Stop shouting!" Changkyun moves closer like they are sharing some secrets.

"Jooheon hyung! You do believe in ghost, right?" Changkyun look at Jooheon in the eyes.

"Yes, but i don't like them. Why?" As Jooheon answer Changkyun question, Hyungwon who are sitting by the mirror starts to crawl and join the conversation.

"There's a ghost in our dorm." Hyungwon says and gives the other boys a serious look.

"Hajima~, hyung." Jooheon starts to clinging more to their maknae.

"Jooheon hyung, its true!" Changkyun looks straight at Jooheon. "Kihyun hyung had been possesed by the ghost in our dorm last night and its really scary." Jooheon is really scared at this moment. The dim light of their practice room are not helping at all.

After a short silence Changkyun continues to tell the whole story.

"It was near 4 am and i was asleep but then i heard a screaming more likely crying out loud. It came from the living room. I climbed down my bed and found out Minhyuk hyung is not in his bed. I opened the door slowly, peeking out at the living room. There are Shownu hyung, Wonho hyung and Minhyuk hyung strugling to hold on Kihyun hyung on the couch. I walked near them and look at Kihyun hyung. He looks different, he looks like someone else, he looks like a ghost. He keeps groaning out loud and laughing hysterically trying to escape from the tight grip. Then, 'ARGGHHHH' I screamed because Kihyun hyung take my wrist and pulled me towards him. His eyes are red like blood. Shownu hyung quickly released me and ask me to go back to the room. As I walk, Wonho hyung yell 'DON'T COME OUT OF THE ROOM CHANGKYUNIE!!!' I was really scared last night and i'm trying hard to avoid all the screams outside that Kihyun hyung made. I forced myself to sleep after that."

"Thank god, i was sleeping peacefully last night." Hyungwon says.

Then, the practice room door opens. Making a squeeking sounds and all of them look directly at the direction. There is a black thing standing at the door.

 

 

Hi guys, sorry for late updates. Its really late, i'm so sorry. I was so busy this week. I hope you enjoy this chapter.