Chapter 8

Horror Movie ; kiheon

In the morning~ 

"Guys, wake up! Wake up!" Shownu shouts while shaking his roommates. "Ah hyung~.. wake me up in five more minutes." Hyungwon says as usual. "Shownu-ah, why?" Wonho ask, who are now sitting on his bed still half asleep. "We're late!" Shownu shouts, rushing to the other room. "Changkyun! Jooheon! Minhyuk! Wake up!!!" Shownu pulling all their blankets. "Guys, faster get up! Go shower!" Shownu runs to his room. Thankfully his roommates done shower including sleepy Hyungwon.

"Minhyuk hyung, where Kihyun-ie hyung?" Changkyun ask as he turn to the other bed and found it empty. "Minhyuk hyung, why he did not wake us?" Jooheon says stretching his body. Minhyuk look at both younger who are really clueless in this morning. "Jooheon-ssi, you go shower first." Minhyuk says. As Jooheon walk out the room, Minhyuk tell Changkyun where Kihyun is. 

"Lets go guys, get in the car." Hongsik their manager come to their dorm. "Wait, Hongsik hyung! Wonho, Changkyun and Hyungwon are still not ready." Shownu told his manager as he walks to each room to make sure they bring all their stuffs. They are going to have some meeting with their CEO. Jooheon and Minhyuk go in the car first. Shownu still waiting for the others. Their manager is on the phone. 

"Jooheon-ssi, sit at the back." Minhyuk demand. Jooheon takes his seat and found Kihyun is already in the car sleeping at the back. Minhyuk also take his seats in front of Kihyun. Jooheon is so nervous while waiting the others. Peeking time to time to Kihyun. Jooheon thinks this is the opportunity for him to apologize. He look at Minhyuk, seems like the boy are not paying much attention to them. Minhyuk is so engross using his phone. 

"Hyung, Kihyun hyung." Jooheon taps Kihyun thigh. Making the older shiver a bit and let out a soft groan. The older boy switch his position facing Jooheon still asleep. Minhyuk turn back and glare at Jooheon. Jooheon quickly look away, avoiding Minhyuk stare. "Jooheon-ssi.." Minhyuk call his name, pointing at Kihyun and shakes his head. Jooheon nods. Looking back at Kihyun, he feels sorry. He don't know why. But after that the older look so pale. He so worried.

After couple of minutes, all the members arrive."Hongsik hyung, we're sorry." Wonho who at the passanger seat says at his manager. "Its okay, guys. I'm overslept too..hahah." Hongsik laugh and smiles at them. "Is Kihyun okay?" Shownu ask his manager. Concern about . "Ouh his okay, don't worry guys." 

Jooheon at the back look at Kihyun, then slowly reaching to Changkyun who sits in front of him. "Changkyunnie?! What happened to Kihyun hyung?". Jooheon whisper. " I'll tell you later." Changkyun reply whispering too. They shakes hands, means okay. Along the way, the car is very quiet. Just the sound from the radio can be heard. The members are sleeping except Jooheon still worrying.