Chapter 6

Horror Movie ; kiheon

At radio show~

They have taken their seats. Everyone seems happy, thanks to Minhyuk the moodmaker.

Radio host:  Congratulations Monsta x for your comeback. Your new song that is 'Shine Forever' are very good. I really love it, as for gravity i enjoy listen to it.

Wonho: Thank you.

After one hour~

Radio host: We move to the last segment. Okay, since the title of the song is Shine Forever.... so, its mean Monsta x are going to shine forever. Through your hardwork, is there anything good or bad about yourself in order to achieve this title, can you guys share a bit? For your information the bad sides is just what you guys want to fix, okay?

(All the members nods)

Radio host: We start from Shownu.

Changkyun: Shownu hyung best point is.. everything. His dance, leadership, vocal, body and recently his variety show.

Jooheon: I think his dance, nobody can beat him in dancing.

Radio host: Wow, what about his bad point?

Hyungwon: Shownu hyung doesn't have any bad side. He is perfect.

Radio host: What about wonho?

Minhyuk: His body and pale skin.

Kihyun: Wonho hyung good point is he is very protective.

Minhyuk: I don't agree with that.

Radio host: Why? Why?

Minhyuk: The bad sides is he only protect Kihyun not all of us.

(Wonho laughs)

Radio host: Do you want to explain, wonho-ssi?

Wonho: I'm sorry guys...hahahhah. actually me and Kihyun were the longest trainee in monsta x, so i know him best and I think its happen very spontaneous.

Radio host: aaaaahh... (he nods). What about good and bad point of Kihyun?

Wonho: He himself a perfectionist, he cook, clean and also take care of the members well. But he sometimes forgot to take care of himself.

Radio host: Owh, thats why you always protect him. Any others things to add?

Jooheon: Me! I have his bad point! He always tease me. I hope he fix it because you dont know when i will take revenge.

Radio host: Kihyun-ssi, you better be careful and can i know why you always ?

Kihyun: I like to because he  get upset easily and its cute.

Hyungwon: When jooheon upset, he become really cute. I also like to but went it gets too much he really mad. Hahahah.

Radio host: arhhh.. we dont have enough time to end this with other members. Are you guys okay and have fun?

Minhyuk: yes, we are.

Radio host: Thats all for today with Monsta x!!! thank you guys for coming. Lets listen to their song.. SHINE FOREVER.

 

 

Sorry for late updates, i was sick. 😷🤒 As for this chapter, there is some information i take from their interviews and some are my imagination..haha. hope you guys enjoy and do comments.😉