An hot girlfriend but soft heart (Roa x you)

Oneshot collection: Girl group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An request from VSone9 :) You x Minkyung (Roa) (gxg), hope you like it and don't mind my english. Your name in this is Jahoon.

-----------------------------------------------

 

Roa: I can't meet your parents...... I'm too shy....

 

We stood right infront of my parents manison. She looked down at the floor and begin to draw on the floor with her right feet. I looked at her confused and raised an eyebrow. Then i lifted her up, making her look at me.

 

Jahoon: One, i have already meeted your parents. Two, how can you be so shy to meet my parents? Three, if you are like this then who am i living with in our school dorm?

 

Roa pinched my arm making me flinch. She pouted and glared at me. Then she turned around, making her back facing me. I kissed her cheek, which maked her turn around and pinch my arm. Right on the same spot.

 

Roa: One, who are you going to live with, other than me. Just because i'm a little different when there only us two.

 

Jahoon: A little? When we are outside or with our friends you are all innocent and cute but when you are with me alone, *cough* hot and y. *cough* Which i actually like.

 

I smirked but got another pinch, followed by a punch on the other arm. She pouted slightly and continued.

 

Roa: Two, my parents aren't that rich and well-behaved like your parents. Just look at this house! Thrice as big as my parents home! I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter