Two different people but the same love (Jung Eunwoo x you)

Oneshot collection: Girl group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An request from GoldenSomi :) You x Jung Eunwoo (gxg), hope you like it and don't mind my english. Your name in this is Jahoon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Eunwoo: What should we do today? It's weekend, how about going to the amusement park? We don't have school today and i don't have any schedule. What do you say? Should we go? There is so many things to do like....

 

I putted my index finger on her lips and shushed her. Then i maked Eunwoo cuddle with me on the bed. The exact same Eunwoo who are debuted with Pristin, three years ago. We have been dating for a year but we have only gone on a proper date less than five times.

 

Jahoon: How about we are just going to lay here and do nothing or maybe we can just watch a movie on the TV and order chicken?

 

She pinched my arm, making me shriek and pout. She apologised and kissed my arm where she pinched me.

 

Eunwoo: You are so lazy! Come on~, please do it for me.

 

She did her ageyo stuffs and poked me in the stomach. I laughed and nodded. She held her hands up in the air, as a victory.

 

Jahoon: But......

 

Eunwoo looked at me confused and slowly took her hands down. I held it awhile before continue. Eunwoo pinched my arm again, making flinch.

 

Jahoon: That hurts..... But when we are there you buy everything. 

 

Eunwoo pouted but then stopped when i kissed her lips.

 

Eunwoo: Fine but you have to do everything i say today.

 

I nodded and wrapped my little finger around hers and began to get ready. Trying to escape Eunwoo's hungry looks on my body.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunwoo: Come on, Jahoon! Let's try this!

 

Eunwoo dragged me through the crowd but i still tried to held her back. I'm never going to get on that thing. I will have a heartattack, if i did it!

 

Jahoon: I can't! I'm scared of heights don't you remember!

 

Eunwoo stopped up can cupped my face, then she planted a kiss on my forehead and looked me in the eyes.

 

Eunwoo: Don't worry, there won't happend anything and if you are too scared you can close your eyes and cling on me. Plus don't forget that you said you will do anything, if i paid all the cost today.

 

She smiled, tried to cheer me up. I sighed and nodded. I tried to put on a smile, still worried about the ride and wrapped my arm around hers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: I'm feeling like throwing up. I will never ride this again.

 

I got over to the closest bench near the ride and throwed up in the trash bin, next to the bench. Eunwoo came over to me with an worried face. She sat right beside me and rubbed me while leaning her chin on my shoulder.

 

Eunwoo: I'm sorry.... I didn't know that it would be this scary. Let's go and eat now. Will you feel better with that?

 

I finished throwing up and turned around to look at her. She wiped my mout with a a tissue and throwed it in the trash bin.

 

Jahoon: You know that i love to eat....

 

I pouted and got a pinch and a kiss on the lips. Then we moved over and began to eat. While eating, Eunwoo received a phone call.

 

Eunwoo: Hello..... yes...... but..... will it be okay if.... okay i will come in 20 minutes.

 

Eunwoo looked at me with sadness in her eyes. I nodded and continue to eat. I kne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter