A forbidden love (Yoojung x you)

Oneshot collection: Girl group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An request from firah34 :) You x Yoojung (gxg), hope you like it and don't mind my english. Your name in this is Jahoon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jahoon: What do you want to do today? Last time you already maked me smell and sweat dead when you maked dance even trough i’m really bad at dancing. 

 

Yoojung huuged me and tried to do aegyo to cheer me up. I pouted and got a kiss on the cheeks and then on the lips. 

 

Yoojung: But you don’t mind it because you love to do it with me and also you have gotten a lot better than last time. Hhhmm~. I think i want to go to the arcade! Come on let’s go!

 

And like that i was dragged away from the café to the nearest arcade even before i got to say any word. I laughed at her cutness. It was one of the things i love about her, it maked my heart skip a beat a lot. 

 

Yoojung: YES! I WON AGAIN!

 

Jahoon: Okay okay, you won. I will buy the dinner for us. 

 

Yoojung: But even if i didn't win you will still buy the dinner for me~.

 

She hugged me and leaned her head against my chest. I giggled and poke her in the side. It maked her flinch and punch my arm all the way to the resturant. 

 

Jahoon: My arm is sore and hurt now because of you. 

 

Yoojung: That's for poking me in the side, when you know i'm ticklish. Hhmmpf. 

 

She turned her head and walked inside the resturant with a pout. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I parted with Yoojung right outside the resturant and walked home. I stood in front of my house, thinking if is should go in or not and walked inside my house.

 

Dad: Jahoon! Come here!

 

I walked inside the living room and stood right in front of my dad. I knew what he was going to do.

 

Dad: Didn't i tell you not to be near the Choi house?!

 

My "father" standed up and slapped me. My became teary but i tried to held it back. I will never cry in front of my dad. Never. I glared back at him and received another slap on the other cheek.

 

Dad: Go in your room NOW! I don't want to see you anymore. 

 

I looked at my mom but she just looked away. She was all helpless. I walked out of the living room, upstairs and slammed the door to my bedroom. I throwed myself on the bed and burried my head down in the pillow. Then suddenly my phone ring.

 

Yoojung: You had trouble with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter