Life as agents (Hana x you)

Oneshot collection: Girl group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An request from babogusami :) You x Hana (gxg), hope you like it and don't mind my english. Your name in this is Jahoon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Boss: This will be your first job with a new partner..... And you are going to work woth a junior. A new junior who have just finished training and this will be her first mission.

 

Jahoon: A junior?! Dad!...... Sorry..... Boss, are serious?! It won't do and i don't want to take care of someone and prevent their mistakes! Don't you remember the first and last junior i had?! She made mistakes after mistakes, so that i got angry at her at didn't want to look at her or work with her! You changed our partners yourselvs! Don't you remember?!

 

Boss sighed and lean back on his seat. Then he a cigar, making me crunch my bose in disgust. He held a glass of whiskey and pointed the flask at me. I shaked my head and gestured him to continue.

 

Boss: I know but i can feel that she is different, a lot different from the last one you got and i'm sure that she won't make you disappointed.

 

Then someone knocked at the door, making boss yell them to come in. I looked at him confused. He doesn't like...... or more hate it when people are interrupt him when he are talking to an agent. No matter if there are one agent, two agents or more. In came the most beautiful woman, i have ever see in here in the headquarter but also in my life. But that didn't stop from being worried that she would be my new partner. This is a dangerous agent job, not a beauty contest. She stood right next to me and we looked each other in the eyes. My cheeks began to get hot, so i turned my head over to Boss. Why am i feeling like this? I have never felt like this before.

 

Boss: You are right, Jahoon. This is your new partner, Hana or under her codename Flower. Hana, this is your new partner. She is a very big senior to you and also the most popular in the headquarter since she the alone person that had a succes with all of the mission i gave her. Even the most important and dangerous.

 

 

Hana POV

 

 Boss: Your partner is the legendary Jahoon or under the codename Wolf.

 

So this is the legendary agent. I looked at her but suddenly she moved her head away. Did she stare at me? No way. She look cold and there is no way that this match with the legendary agent. From what i have heard the legendary agent are warm-hearted and always smile unlike this person who was right infront of  me.

 

Boss: You can go to canteen and get some food while getting each other to know.

 

Boss looked at us and stretch his hand out, holding some money. Since i saw that my new "warm hearted" partner weren't going to move soon, i walked over to the boss and bowed before taking in the money. Jahoon began to walk out of the room and i quickly ran after him after saying goodbye to the boss.

 

 

Jahoon POV

 

I sighed again and began to walk faster. Away from the new junior but she keep on following me. I turned around making her run in to my chest. She hurriedly stepped back. All red in the head.

 

Hana: Why are you avoiding and why are you so cold? I heard you are warm-hearted and smile to other people but who not me?

 

I sighed and rolled my eyes. Then i looked at her or more glared at her but i felt scared, sorry and nervous when i did it. Why?

 

Jahoon: You are not the only one i do this to. I am warm-hearted and all smiling but only to same year agents and senior but for junior......

 

I looked up and down at her before stopping at her face.

 

Jahoon: For junior..... i hate them and will be cold and ignore them, unless they prove me wrong that they can take care of themselves and don't make a stream of mistakes. If you do weel on the first mission.... Maybe i will treat you better.

 

I walked away leaving her alone with her toughts. I walked inside my office, poured a cop of coffe and sat down by my desk. I putted my hand on my chest. Why do i feel like this?

 

 

 

 

 

Boss: This will be your first mission. Drug mission. You have to inside their headquarter and destroy everything, to make them mad and follow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter