Chapter 8

Love Is You

"HEEYEON-AH!! IREONA!! JIB-E GAJA!! WHY DID YOU SLEEP HERE??!!" LE wakes Hani up.

"Nae?" Hani automatically open her eyes.

"Mwoya? Kkum-iya?" She talks to herself in disbeliefness. She then throw her body on the sofa at the practice room again. She messes her hair.

"Hani unnie waegeurae?" Junghwa ask to LE.

"Molla. Maybe she is having a nightmare!" LE, Junghwa and Hyerin look at Hani who is still like crazy person at the sofa.

"I don't think it's a nightmare. I think we just disturbed her sweetdream.

"Let's go, Heeyeon-ah!" LE tap Hani's shoulder who is still lying on the sofa with her face discovered by her hair.

She then wake up and tie up her hair.  Lazily she stand up and grab her bag. Suddenly her phone rang! She only watch the screen for a while.

"Why dont you pick it up?" LE take a look at Hani's phone.

"I'm not dreaming right? This is real right?" Hani look at LE,Hyelin and Junghwa.

"Eo, you are not dreaming. Now, hurry pick it up or else he will nag at you the whole night." Junghwa answer the phone for Hani and put it at Hani's ear.

"Yah, what take you so long?" Just like what Junghwa said, he start to nag.

"Mian." Hani scratch her head.

"Ppalli wa. I'm already waiting for you at your dance practice room. It so cold right here." Heechul continue his nagging.

"Arasseo. I'll be there in a while." While saying that, she wave at her members and left the dance practice room.

The members watching Hani walks to Heechul's car.

"So, she is dreaming about Heechul oppa just now, huh?" Hyelin rub her hand at her chin.

"Wuuuuu.." LE and Junghwa raised their eyebrows.

"Is something going on between them?" LE said while passing the door.

"There is always something going on between them." Hyelin start her auntie-style talking.

"I hope there is something real between them soon." Junghwa seem excited.

---------------------------------------------

"What are you doing here suddenly?" Hani asks Heechul as soon as Heechul get into the car after he open the door for Hani.

"Geunyang,mwo..." Heechul start the car's engine.

"Is that even an answer?" Hani mumbling while putting on her seatlbelt.

"I can hear that,Heeyeon-ah." Heechul start driving.

"So, we are going to Han River, right?" Hani change the topic.

"Yeokshi, uri smart Makdongie!" Heechul ruffles Hani's hair.

"Mwoya~~~" she avoid Heechul's hand from continue ruffling her hair.

Heechul laugh to see Hani's pissed off face.

"Is ruffling my hair make you feel that happy?" Hani comb her hair by her finger.

"Aniya, seeing your annoyed face that made my day." Heechul smile at the road.

"Geez." Hani sigh, but then she smile a little.

---------------------------------------------

Heechul get out from the car and take a mat at the back seat.

"Mwoya ige?" Hani get out from the car too. 

"Let's have a picnic." Heechul also bring out a few can of beer.

"At this late?" Hani sit on the mat in front of Heechul who is busy opening the can.

"Eo." Heechul winks at Hani.

"I have schedule tomorrow. You too, right?" Hani shake her head in disbelief when Heechul start to have a sip of the beer.

"So, what stopping us? We just drink. Not untill we drunk. I know my limit. I'll be driving you home, so I won't let myself drunk. Don't worry." Haeechul wink again.

"And what happen to your eyes? Why does it keep winking?" Hani still in her disbelief tone.

"Because I feel to wink. It my eyes, let me do whatever I want to do with it." Heechul hand out a can to Hani.

"I dont really feel to drink tonight." Hani try to refuse the drink.

"C'mon. Just one can." Heechul take Hani's hand and make her take the can.

Hani finally give up. She take the can and have a sip.

"Why you sound so bitter tonight?" Heechul look at the sky.

"I just tired." Hani lazyly answered.

"You are not the only one who working. And you are not the type to feel tired untill it can down your mood when it come to work matter." Heechul steal his glances to look at Hani.

"You sound like a pro-Hani." Hani chuckles.

"I am pro-Hani. I know her better than her know herself." Heechul proudly said it.

"Oh,really? Prove it then." Hani just go along with his flow.

"You are nervous right now because you still didnt know why I want to meet you tonight." Heechul look at Hani.

Hani try to look natural but actually she is really startled to hear that. Heechul is right. She is feeling nervous right now and it is really because she didnt know the real reason why Heechul want to meet her.

Heechul put down his can. He then take Hani's can and put it down too. Hani just let Heechul do it without any objection or question.

"Beogeoshippeo." Heechul make a sudden confession. "Neomu." He sit closer to Hani.

Hani stoned to hear that. But her heart beat like crazy. This is more nerve wrecking than her dream just now. 'What should I react now?'

"Why did you keep quiet? Usually you will laugh out loud to hear something like this came out from my mouth." Heechul frown. 'Is she feeling something too? Am I not the only one who feel this way?'

"Nae?" Hani flusetered.

'Confirmed! Hani do like me too!' Heechul jump out of joy inside his heart.

"I really cant wait to see you tomorrow at Weekly Idol's recording." Heechul change the topic. 

His objective tonight achieved! He finally get the answer about Hani's feeling towards him based on her reaction just now.

"Me too." Hani answered just to keep the conversation going. She is still in nerve wrecking mode. Her heart still beat like crazy.

"But we need to start without you during the opening ceremony." Heechul again, have a sip of his beer.

"Eo, I have Music Bank recording. It would be really fun if we can do the opening together." Hani more relaxed now.

"I dont know why, but I like to hear the word 'we' and 'together' when you said it just now." Heechul smile naughtily to Hani.

'Aish,this oppa. I just managed to calm down myself and now he make me nervous again.' Hani have a sip to cover her nervousness.

Heechul laugh to see Hani's reaction. "You know what? You are too honest in everything. You really cant hide it.Aigoo~ neomu kiyowo!"

"Hajima." Hani can feel that her face redden so much.

"Let's go. I'll drive you home." Heechul stand up. He then streched out his hand to help Hani to stand.

Unconciusly, Hani welcoming his hand and it made Heechul smile like a happy kid.

"Aigoo~ you are so heavy." Heechul pretend to make it hard to help Hani standing up.

"Twaeseo." Hani pretend to sulk and made Heechul laugh happily. They walk together to the car.

---------------------------------------------

"See you tomorrow, Heeyeon-ah!" Heechul wave at Hani before Hani left him in the car.

"Drive carefully,oppa.!"

"For you, I will!" Heechul wink at Hani. Hani shakes her head while trying to cover her smile.

---------------------------------------------

"Aigoo~~ Heenim ah! Why dont you just confess confidently like you did to other girls?" Heechul knock his head slowly.

"Its not good to make girl feel like that. Nappeun namja chincha. You sound just like someone flirting you know!"

"When can I confess, like real confess to her?" He still talking to himself while driving.

---------------------------------------------

"Is that a confession? Can I consider it as confession? Or is he just want to break an ice since we are not meeting for awhile? So that we wont feel awkward tomorrow? Aish, chincha. I cant think straight now." Hani talks to herself while walking to the elevator.

"How I should react during Weekly Idol's recording tomorrow? He make it even more awkward!" Hani get into the elevator.

"Lets just forget it for a while. Its not good to be not professional during recording. Just act like nothing happen tonight." Hani get out from the elevator and walk to her house.

---------------------------------------------

As soon as he lie down on his bed, he call Hani.

"I have arrived home safely just like what you ask me to." 

"Glad to hear that." Hani smile at the mirror while combing her hair.

"Goodnight. See you tomorrow." Heechul smile at the ceiling.

"Goodnight,oppa." Hani end the call.

"I can sleep peacefully tonight." Heechul rolling happily on his bed.

---------------------------------------------

When a man is doing indirect confession, it is more nerve wrecking than doing real confession because we dont really know what his actual feeling. Aigoo~~

Finally,new chapter. Im so sorry for not updating frequently. I've been so busy lately with my group assignments and all. Plus final exam is coming real soon. Oh my god. I'm so not ready yet!

Btw, thank you for keep reading my story.

Please keep reading,commenting and subscribing. 

And yeah, thanks for new subscribers.

Thank you too for upvoting.

Saranghae 💕💕💕