Chapter 9

Love Is You

Heechul happily greet SinB. Ilhoon bow at Heechul. Defcon and Hyungdon come to greet the hoobaes. The hoobaes bow at them. As they happily greet each other and talks about many kind of stuffs, Bang PD already have a sit at his seat behind the camera.

"Recording will start now!"

With that being said, the recording of Weekly Idol 300th episode started! Like always Hyungdon and Defcon enter the set. But since it is a special episode today, the introduction starts with a choir singing their song. They startled and touched at the same time. Then, they started to introduce the special MCs for today episode. They start with BTOB Ilhoon, GFriend SinB and lastly Super Junior Heechul.

They then start their program by reading their script but like always, Defcon and Hyungdon adlibs always seem natural.

“We don’t have any script!” Hyungdon then take the script from Heechul.

“Do you guys know each other?” The question left with no answer.

“It’s my turn now.” Heechul interrupts. “When it comes to acting in Weekly Idol, we must not forget the Hee siblings. MC Hani should come. Even during a busy promotion period, she must come for loyalty.”

Defcon and Hyungdon completely lost. Heechul script really didn’t answer any of their questions which brought laugh to the audiences.

“It’s not your turn yet.” Hyungdon said while looking at the script.

“Yours is at the bottom. You should be answering.” Defcon points at the script to Heechul.

“Ok, so shall we officially start our Weekly Idol 300th episode?” Ilhoon clear up the situation.

“What about Hani?” Hyungdon ask.

“Because Hani has a recent comeback, she is busier but she is coming here to show her loyalty.” Heechul answer the question.

It is so obvious that Heechul really excited to say Hani’s name. (When I watch this scene, I was like “Ya, Kim Heechul. You are too obvious.”)

“Because of EXID new song Night Rather Than Day promotions.” Hyungdon add on Heechul statement.

And just like that, the 300th episode starts.

They continue to do the recording with various segments and with full of joy and laughter. And finally! It’s time for Hani appearance!

“EXID Hani has come!” BTOB’s Ilhoon said out loud her name.

With that being said, Hani start to walk and enter the recording session while EXID’s Up&Down choir version being played.

Heechul can’t take his eyes off from Hani. ‘She looks so beautiful in that blue dress. She looks stunning!’

But, being a professional is a must. He then quickly reacted when Defcon and Hyungdon sing and dance along with the choir recording which caused a big laughter from Hani.

They then take a sit. Heechul make space for Hani to sit beside him, but unfortunatel Hani did not see that and she decided to sit between Ilhoon and SinB. And of course, Heechul pretend like nothing happen.

“When Hani was covering Hyungdon place, she has short hair and act with full energy like a teenager. But today, she looks very lady-like.” Heechul sudden compliment makes Hani fluster so she covering it with a hair flip and of course a laugh.

“Today I come with 3 obstacles. Obstacle 1 (showing her long hair), obstacle 2 (showing her dress), obstacle 3 (showing her heels).” Hani quickly change the topic as she feel that her face gonna turn red in anytime.

“But, that hair is very stylish.” Defcon compliment her and make her laugh. Heechul just enjoy the moment everytime he saw that laugh and smile.

“Being stylish is important nowadays.” Hani once again flips her hair.

“What?” Heechul and made her laugh once again and that is what makes his heart blooming.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Let’s go to the next corner, Body Talk” Ilhoon acts cutely as he moves his body. “One MC will have to do the dance, and another one MC will guess what song. Same goes to you too.” He explain the game to Defcon and Hyungdon.

“But I’m not sure if I know the latest songs.” Heechul said whilw looking at Ilhoon.

“Oppa, you definitely will know all of them.” Hani ensure him. Heechul take a glance at Hani and can’t help but to smile. This is the first time Hani talk to him today!

When Ilhoon starts to dance Ah Choo by Lovelyz, Hani laugh her lung out and make Heechul cannot concentrate. ‘Heechul-ah, remember. You are doing a recording now. You cannot get swayed by her laugh.’

And later on, he cannot concentrate and barely get the answers right. “What is the song that I cannot guess?” He takes the card from SinB.

“Ah Choo. Ah Choo.”SinB answered him.

“You, do that Ai Hing again.” Hani said to Ilhoon.

“You should do this.” He dance one of the choreography of the song.

“It’s ok. You guys managed to answer a lot. Very well done.” Hani taps Ilhoon’s back.

Heechul take a glance to them. ‘I want it too.’

The PD then gives the card to Heechul for Defcon and Hyungdon turn. He then intentionally call out Hani to hold the cards just to make interaction with her. Hani is so immersed in the game that she didn’t realised Heechul’s move.

And finally MC team wins and they reward is table replacement. “Table…table” Hani enjoyly shout it while trying to go to her sit.

Heechul grab her hands to take back the cards. Hani was flustered for a while. ‘It is the card, Hani-ah!’

The next corner is “Beat the food fairy, Hani and SinB.” They need to pick out the chicken bones and weight it. The closest weight to 300g is the winner.

The food battle started. Defcon and Hyungdon eat like there is no tomorrow. While Hani and SinB et calmly while monitoring the other two.

“Hani and SinB are so cute, eating prettily like that.” Heechul comments with his eyes fix on Hani. “While on this side,” he turn to Defcon and Hyungdon.

He then realised that Hani is distracted with her hair. ‘It’s time for a rescue.’ Heechul goes to Hani and pull back Hani’s hair to help her eating with ease. ‘I need to help SinB too. It will be too obvious’.

The eating war is ended and now they need to weight it. Unfortunately, Hani and SinB lost.

“Oppa, are you disappointed?” Hani look at Heechul. Heechul do a little shake. Hani automatically smile. ‘Aigoo~he is so cute!’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is actually the next segment but Defcon and Hyungdon is too full with all the chicken just now, so they decided to playfully reject the next segment.

“Just move on to the next corner.” Hyungdon said playfully.

“The next segment is the ending.” Heechul look at the cue card.

“Ok, let’s give our ending speech.” Heechul took the so-called mic and hand it to Defcon and Hyungdon. They give their speech and Defcon pass the mic to Heechul.

“I don’t really feel like this is the 300th episode already. I get to see the 2 people that I want to see the most,” he look at Defcon and Hyungdo, “ I also get to see Ilhoon, Hani and SinB. I am so happy. I will end my speech here.”

He then hand the mic to SinB. “SinB, how do you feel today?”SinB seriously give her ending speech. “I’m very happy to be the special MC for the 300th episode. I wish it can last too the 500th and 1000th episodes.”

Heechul look at the cue card. “You really follow the scripts.” He . SinB just laugh.

“Our Makdongie,” He hand the mic to Hani. “I also wish that many more people will love Weekly Idol. And also, today I come with a goddess-like appearance,” “Uuu…goddess goddess” Hyungdon repeat the ‘goddess’ word. “…because of this, I had a cheerful time.”

“I think I saw you with the chicken leg and fried chicken just now?” Heechul is back to . Hani just ignore it and pretend to not hear what Heechul said while flips her hair and blow a kiss.

“Who is this for?” Heechul flustered and unconsciously said that. Hani just smile and Heechul quickly hand the mic to Ilhoon to cover up his sudden question.

“I sincerely congratulate Weekly Idol for its 300th episodes. And…BTOB…Please give a lot of love to BTOB, Thank you!” Ilhoon end the speech with promoting his group and bring laughter to the basement.

“The two of you will say ‘Weekly’ and we will together say ‘Idol’.” Heechul give suggestion to end the recording.

“Ok, ok.” They are getting ready. They are taking their position where Defcon and Hyungdon at the center. Hani avoid to stand beside Heechul because she starts to feel awkward after that blow kiss.

“Weekly,” Defcon and Hyungdon say at the same time. “Idol.” The rest of them follow with their own pose. Then the PD play their song which is ‘Meet the Rose.” They then enjoy the song. Heechul keep glancing at Hani.

‘Aigoo~just look at her! She seems to enjoy the song so much.’ Heechul can’t help but to smile but quickly try to hide the smile.

“And cut!” The PD officially end the recording.

“You have work hard” They said and bow to each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hani-ah!” Heechul call out for Hani who is already getting ready to follow her manager.

“Nae?” She stops immediately when she heard that voice.

“Do you free tonight?” Heechul ask with a hoping intonation.

“I’m so sorry, but we need to get ready for another broadcast.” Hani make a ‘sorry’ face.

“It’s ok then. Don’t overwork yourself. Take care.” Heechul hugs her. Well, usually she feel nothing. But, after last night she cannot feel like that anymore. With only his existence, she feel like her heart gonna burst out of excitement.

”Saranghae.” He suddenly whisper that words. He then slowly pull out from the hug and smile sweetly to her.

“Nae?” Hani was dumbfounded. She blinks her eyes a few times.

‘Oh, please don’t do that Hani-ah! You look so cute! I can’t let you go if you continue doing this to my heart!’

“Ehem,” Heechul clear his throat. “I know you heard me. Now, go. Your manager is already far away.” He turned Hani around and push her slowly.

Hani just follow and slowly walk away. Heechul is still watching her from the back.

“But, oppa…” Hani turn around back at him. “What? You want to hear it one more time?” Heechul once again give a sweet smile. He can see Hani’s face turn to red.

“Ani.” Hani turn around quickly and walk as fast as she can. Heechul laugh happily to see shy Hani.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“But that was so sudden!” She lower the seat.

“What?” Manager oppa look confusedly at her. “What is so sudden?”

“Nothing. Just ignore me. I want to sleep for a while.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Did she really get what I mean?” Heechul then realised that they are not even in a relationship that say that kind of word. He never once said that to her before.

Well, it is common for the other girl as he always say that playfully. Just like he said that to Taeyeon or Yoona, but to Hani. He never said that because he only want to say it when he want to confess his feeling.

“Ok. Now there are only two situation. Whether she will get that I am confessing or she will think that she is as the same as Yoona and Taeyeon.” Heechul mess his hair.

“Oppa, gwenchana?” SinB who is standing from afar finally approach him.

“No. I’m not ok.” Heechul grab SinB’s shoulders. “You need to help me!”

“What kind of help?” SinB ask with a frown.

“No. No. I will settle this by my own.” Heechul let off SinB’s shoulders while looking at the floor. He then walk with his hand messing his hair and a deep sigh.

SinB look confusedly. Just now he was so happy bid goodbye to Hani unnie but Hani unnie seems like a confused person. And now, he looks like he has done something wrong. That oppa and unnie are really something!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I'm back!! Its been a while!

Sorry for not updating for a loooonnggggg time!!!

Welcome to the new subscriber

Thank you for reading, subscribing, commenting and supporting this fanfic!

Saranghae! <3