CHAPTER 10

Love Is You

It’s been a while since Hani and Heechul met. And, yes. They naturally forget what happen during the Weekly Idol recording that time. They just pretend like nothing happen! And it is of course because Heechul never said anything that can lead to misunderstanding again. He realized that he still not ready to officially ask her out. There are many things to taken care of and he need to think depth for both of their career. Not to include the current problem that he is having right now with s.

He is now alone at Han River. After his post about his not anticipating the comeback, he decided to be alone. He turns off his phone so that no one can contact him and persuade him to change his mind. It already decided!

But then, suddenly.

“I suddenly didn’t know how to read Korean letters when I read your Instagram post.” Hani take a sit beside Heechul.

Heechul watch Hani in disbelief. “How..”

“Donghae oppa call me and tell that you are out of reach. So..” Hani answer while tying her hair.

“That boy…” Heechul sigh. They both are now looking far away across the river with their own thought.

“So, how’s your preparation for the comeback? Everything is going well?” Heechul asks while still looking at the river.

“Hmm, everything is going well except for the fact that Solji unnie can’t participate with us during the promotion period. But, it’s lucky enough that she can join for the song recording.” Hani answer while looking at the same direction as Heechul.

She then look at Heechul with a slight smile. ‘Aish, this oppa. Still has time to care about others.’

Heechul realized that Hani is looking at him. “Why did you smile like that?”

“Nothing.” Hani shook her head.

“What should I do now, Makdong-ah?” Heechul plays with the grass.

“Do you mean, about your Instagram’s post earlier? I think you already know what you should do, right?” Hani play with grass too.

Heechul let out a small laugh. “Yah, your answer did not sound helpful at all.”

“You are a genius, so I know you can figure out my answer.” Hani replies in between laugh.

“But, still. I need a proper answer. Now, tell me. What should I do?” Heechul look at Hani, waiting for her answer.

“Of course you need to discuss this matter with your members. You can’t make decision by your own. You do know that they need you,right?” Hani look into Heechul’s eyes.

“Hani-ah.”

“Hmm.”

“How about not having a life partner for your whole life?” Heechul suddenly turn serious.

“What do you mean by that?” Hani frown. “I need you. You know, if something like this happen, and I need advice and comfort. You can’t do this if you have someone, you know, partner.” Heechul stutters a lot.

Hani is taken aback by the sudden confession made by Heechul. “Then, oppa too cannot have a life partner. So, we are fair.”

“Sure!” As fast as lightning Heechul agree with the suggestion.

“Ok, deal!” Hani points out her pinky finger.

“Deal!” They make a pinky promise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m back after a loooooooooooooong time. I’m sorry for the late and short update. I’ll try to update more but I can’t promise a frequent update. I am having my internship now.

Thank you for keep waiting for my update.

Thank you for keep reading.

Thank you for subscribing.

Thank you for commenting. Your comment makes me feel to keep writing.

Keep reading and leave a comment.

I love you my dear readers and subscribers. <3