Chapter 4

Love Is You

EXID is finally here. The long awaited comeback is finally here. As expected many fans gather to support their comeback stage.

Hani look out through the half open window of the van. She has mixed feeling. She feel so glad but also nervous.

As the other members are fixing their makeup, Hani just fixing her hair. She take the hair roller inside her handbag. While searching for the hair roller, her handphone vibrate.

'Message from Heechul oppa'

Makdoongie, chukae on your comeback. Fighting! Don't get injured while performing.💕

Hani smile while reading the message. It's been a while. She is so busy preparing for comeback, so they haven't met for quite a while.

"Girls, lets get out." Manager oppa open the van door. And as expected, the crowd going crazy greeting the members. They got small gifts and snacks. They feel so happy to see their fans at music show.

They walk to the waiting room with a positive vibes.

"I'm so nervous." Junghwa link her hand to Hani.

"You don't seem to be nervous."Hani laughs.

"Yeokshi uri vitamin. Uri maebori." LE messes Junghwa's hair.

"Unnie..."Junghwa whine to Hani. Hani and Hyerin just laughs.

"Unnie, what is that?" Hyerin try to take a look at the small bag in Hani's hand.

"It's snacks from the fans."Hani open the bag a little to show the snacks to Hyerin.

"It looks delicious." Hyerin smile cutely.

"Mwo? Do you want it?" Hani ask.

"Can I?"Hyerin ask cutely.

"Aigoo, kiyowo." Hani put her hand on Hyerin's shoulder.

"Andwae."Hani smile evilly. LE and Junghwa burst out laughing.

---------------------------------------------

Heechul staring at his phone. "The message has been read but there is no reply?"

He still staring at his phone hoping for a reply. But as expected, no reply.

"Is she too busy to just say thank you?" Heechul mumbles to himself. He finally give up on waiting and put his phone on the table.

Suddenly the phone vibrates. He quickly take his phone.

Its his sister.

Heenim-ah. Your niece miss you so much. When are you going to visit her?

'I'll come to your house this evening.' He reply his sister message. He put back his phone on the table.

"Still no reply,huh? Wah..Heeyeon-ah. I'm so upset right now."

---------------------------------------------

While preparing for her makeup, Hani take out her phone. She then remember that she didn't reply Heechul's message yet.

Gomawo oppa. Mian. I was about to reply to your message but manager opp suddenly ask us to get out from the van. Jjinjja mianhae. 💕

She then send the message hoping that Heechul didn't feel upset with her.

--------------------------------------

Heechul phone vibrate. He was in intense situation. Well, online shopping really made him focused. He lazyly look at his phone.

He then smile to see 'Makdoongie' as the sender of the message. He open the message.

"Ige mwoya? Wae there is heart emoticon?" He put his hand on his chest.

"Wae my heart beat faster?" Heechul try to calm down.

"Its just an emoticon Heenim-ah. What are you thinking?" He still trying to calm down himself.

--------------------------------------

Haha. Heechul being flustered just by a heart emoticon.

Thank you for reading.

Do comment and subscribe.

Sorry for bad english.

In this chapter I just want to make a small interaction between them since I think idol who is doing comeback will be super busy. So it is quite impossble for them to meet. 

Please keep reading and supporting me.

Saranghae 💕