Chapter Thirteen

Ecstatic Exuberance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin looked at Jimin as he ordered the pizza's. "Yo Jimin?" Seokjin said not waiting for a response. "I love you," he smiled as he ran towards the younger boy and hugged him tight.

Seokjin looked up as he heard the door open, he hadn't locked it so Yoongi and Namjoon could walk in. Seokjin smiled as he saw the two boys walk in. "I got you a margarita Joon," He smiled as Namjoon nodded in response.

Yoongi quickly made his way next to Jimin and sat down, his head spinning. Jimin was on his phone, texting Taehyung who said he needed to drop by his house for a bit. "Taehyung and Jungkook will come soon. I told them it's the apartment opposite Yoongi's."

"Nice," Seokjin said as he proceeded to sit down to the other side of Jimin laying his arms around Jimin's body. "Have I said I love you too much today," Seokjin asked Jimin. "I feel like I did," Seokjin smiled as he kissed Jimin's ear.

Jimin giggled and shook his head, "never. You need to make up for all the weeks we spent apart. So no, not enough." He turned and buried his head in Seokjin's neck.

"I love you so much," Seokjin mumbled into Jimin's hair as it smelled awful, knowing Jimin probably hadn't showered much the days. "I love you so much Jimin," Seokjin mumbled into his dirty hair. "But your hair is really dirty," he grinned pushing Jimin's head away.

Jimin pouted, nodding. "It would smell worse if I didn't apply dry shampoo every other day like I did," Yoongi said, sympathetically patting Jimin's shoulder.

"But I love you too, a lot~" Jimin said as he tackled Seokjin into a hug and mumbled into the hug, "I'll wash up well tonight before we sleep... And I want to wear your clothes."

"Let's shower together?" Seokjin smirked at Jimin, getting a barfing sound out of Yoongi. "I'm sorry," Seokjin grinned as he looked at Namjoon who was getting a glass of water.

"After dinner, so these boys don't have to worry about us taking too long. Is that better Yoongi?" Jimin laughed, sneaking a glance at him. "Would have been better if you didn't talk about it while sitting next to me but yeah, it's better than before. At least we don't have to see you right after."

"Ahw," Seokjin grinned as he heard a knock on the door. "I guess Taehyung and Jungkook are here," Seokjin grinned. "I bet on the delivery guy," Namjoon said. "Taehyung and Jungkook would get lost," Seokjin agreed.

"Taehyung. He's driven me here tons of times when I lived here with Yoongi." Jimin said from the couch as he pushed himself up and opened the door, to find his two friends on the other side. "We made it~" Taehyung sang as he hugged Jimin tightly for a while before going inside, Jungkook following T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter