Chapter Eleven

Ecstatic Exuberance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as they arrived at the café Seokjin stormed out opening the door to the cafe hearing Jimin's angelic voice fill the café. Seokjin didn't really care that he would interrupt Jimin's performance and ran up to Jimin.

"I'm so sorry," Seokjin whispered as Jimin stopped singing. He hugged Jimin extremely tight and looked Jimin in the eyes, "please forgive me."

Jimin was struck dumb. Jungkook quickly recovered and asked everyone to go back to their food, assuring them that they'd come back after a break. Taking that as a cue, the lights around Jimin, Jungkook and Jin dimmed. Jungkook got up and raced to the manager to explain the situation who nodded grimly. Jimin pulled away and asked him, "Did you... Did you talk to Yoongi?" His eyes were refusing to look at Seokjin, he didn't know why he was scared but he was and he gripped on to his shirt desperately with one hand as he switched off the mic and pushed it away along with the guitar.

"I did," Seokjin said. "And I'm so sorry," Seokjin continued, "I didn't want to hurt you." Seokjin took Jimin's chin in his iconic holding between thumb and index finger, so Jimin would look at him. "I love you so much, I never wanted to hurt you," Seokjin said as he tried to smile at Jimin.

Jimin flinched but smiled, "Yeah thanks..." He looked at the door where he saw Yoongi come in from, "Uh why don't you... Take a seat or something. I'll... I'll talk to you after my shift? Please? I need some time..." Jimin bit his lip and looked down.

"Please Seokjin, I beg you... I need some time to register the fact that you know and... That you won't walk away..." Jimin smiled weakly.

"Yes of course," Seokjin said as he took a seat and waited. He called for Taehyung to get him a drink. "Get me the drink you made the first time I came here," Seokjin mumbled as he opened his phone, 4 texts from Namjoon. 'Where are you?' 'I repeat where are you?' 'Seokjin... where are you?' 'Reply you headass.' Seokjin typed fast. 'O'm un thw cafr whrre jumin workds,' and send it before checking it, waiting for Jimin's shift to be over.

Taehyung brought the drink and sat in front of Seokjin, beside Yoongi. "Don't worry, you guys will be fine." Is all he said before heading off again as Jimin and Jungkook started performing again, going back to performing songs which didn't need Jimin to sing because they both knew if he sang, everything would go downhill and they'd be fired.

Seokjin listened to Jimin playing the guitar peacefully avoiding to look at Jimin, because that would make Jimin uncomfortable so he just stared at his drink while waiting for the time to pass by. Seokjin asked Taehyung to come to him for a second.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter