Chapter 2

Love work, work love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 

 

Taeyeon glanced at her watch and saw that it was already 12.44pm. 

 

16 more minutes to lunch and I'm almost done with my morning tasks! Maybe it is possible to have a proper lunch after all, She grinned as she peeked at her two other new colleagues. They seemed to be done with their work soon. It's so much better to have them around! 

 

Since she was almost done with her work, she snuck a glance at the side profile of the girl beside her who was really focused on her work. Absentmindedly, Taeyeon continued to stare at her as Tiffany continued her work without noticing the additional pair of eyes staring at her. 

 

I've not taken a good look at her just now, but to be honest, she actually looks quite pretty. Look at her defined jaw line, her sharp nose, her petite mouth... Oh look, there's a small mole at her left eye, how cute, She stared dreamily as she described the girl's face with great details in her mind with her hand tugged under her chin with her elbow supporting her head. Wait, aren't I on her right? Why am I able to see the mole near her left eye? 

 

Realising that Tiffany was also staring straight back at her, she blinked a couple of times and jotted up on her seat before turning back to her computer and pretend to focus on her work.

 

What am I doing, staring at someone's face, especially when we just met? Oh my god, she must have thought that I'm a freak, she chewed her bottom lip with her brows knitted together nervously as she tried to act busy by slamming away at her keyboard.

 

Puzzled by the sudden eye contact between the two of them, Tiffany turned back to her computer too and gave herself a nice stretch before she stood up and walked towards the pantry. Right after she left, someone jumped onto Taeyeon's back and started the conversation with a headlock around her neck. 

 

"Hey, buddy! How's work for you? Still surviving?" He grinned as he tightened his hold around her neck. 

 

"If--if you are-- urgh-- not letting g--go, I'll d--die!" She gasped and slapped his arm that was around her neck as hard as she could profusely. 

 

"Whoops, sorry about that," he chuckled as he let go of his hold on the poor girl before he flexed his hardly visible muscles in various bodybuilding poses. "Can't control my strength when these beautiful muscles have been training hard in gym these days," he grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. 

 

Taeyeon groaned as she massaged her abused neck to ease her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter