Chapter 1

Love work, work love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

"DI-DI-DI-DI-DI-DI-" The alarm clock screamed before a hand was slammed on it, silencing it for the day. The owner of the hand groaned as she struggled to sit up at the side of the bed and gave herself a little stretch. Letting out a satisfyingly long yawn, she staggered drowsily to the bathroom and sat on the toilet bowl for a while before she dozed off again. 

 

"DI-DI-DI-DI-DI-DI-" the second alarm clock in the bathroom shrieked and she jerked up immediately wide awake before she shut it up. Thank goodness I placed another alarm in the bathroom, or else I'll be sleeping in it all day, she thought to herself as she began brushing her teeth with her eyes still struggling to remain open. 

 

After spending a long 30 minutes, she finally emerged from bathroom, wrapped in her towel, and skipped to her wardrobe to decide on her outfit of the day. After another 10 minutes of rummaging through shirts after shirts, pants after pants with occasionally disgusted expressions and thoughts of why and how on earth is that horrendous dress in my wardrobe, she put on a plain black shirt that hugs her body, revealing her perfect body shape and a black fitted jeans, topped off with a black fitted coat. 

 

Satisfied with her outfit, she hummed happily as she proceeded to her dressing table for some light make-up. Like always, she put on some eyeliner and lip gloss that were sufficient to brighten up her already-beautiful face. "Second week of work, seven more weeks to go. You can do it, Kim Taeyeon!" She gritted her teeth and shot a determined look to her reflection in the mirror. Biting on a piece of toast she made in a haste, she picked up her small black leather backpack and slipped into her high-heeled boots before leaving for work. 

 

"Good morning, Taeyeon!" Sunny chirped brightly as Taeyeon strolled into the office with a cup of cold brew from the nearby cafe. 

 

"Morning," she replied with a quick smile as she plopped herself on her chair in front of her desk. 

 

Sunny pushed herself on her swivel chair and landed safely beside Taeyeon. "How did you find the first week of work?" 

 

Horrendous, that was the first word that came to Taeyeon's mind. ing wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter