Youth

My youth is yours

Minseok loves going to night clubs specially the ones with loud techno or alternative music. They're his safe haven. There's something about been in a place where the music is so loud you can't think and therefore you're free to just be and not focus on your problems or over thinking. To feel the music in every fiber of your body. To just dance with so many people and yet everyone is in their own little world they don't noticed you. If he is in a good mood or is with his crazy friends then he likes to drink, it adds to the experience ( he learn a long time ago to eat before drinking, he had some horrible hangovers in the past that doesn't want to repeat ). Luhan and him have gone to some pretty crazy parties, specially Yixing and Yifan's parties those are the wildest. But by no means he thinks you need to drink or be drunk to have a good time.

But take now for example, Minseok is with his boyfriend of 5 years, dancing as close as possible, holding hands and letting his thoughts fly away. His nose outlines his boyfriend long neck, leaving small kisses along the way and getting lost in that addictive smell Luhan always has. They're dancing along, his hands behind Luhan's neck, his finger tips playing with the long hairs there and when he looks up Luhan is already looking at him. He loves looking at those sparkling doe eyes.

At the same time the music suddently changes to Troye Sivan - Youth. Minseok automatically smiles and Luhan starts lip singing to make him laugh. Luhan is such a dork. He loves this song so much and can't stop thinking how much that song reminds him of them. This club looks like the music video too, with the purple and pink lights, the balloons on the ceiling and all the different kind of people all around them. He wants to laugh because he has always fantasize how it would be like to be in a music video and guesses now is as close as he will be. He thinks the atmosphere of the club it's pretty cool by his standards. Luhan agrees. 

While the chorus starts Luhan gets somehow closer and leaves a soft kiss in Minseok's lips. A promise for more. Then starts moving his hands slowly up to his arms, shoulders, neck, cheeks and then down to his sides to finish in his hips. Like his memorizing Minseok's body. Luhan has always liked to grab him by the hips and even lower back. But he guesses Luhan is trying to take his time and enjoy the night, and not go from 0 to a 100 so quickly like they usually do. They have time.

They have had some crazy ups and downs, from being enemies to best friends to stepping into those blurry lines nobody really understands to boyfriends. From intense make out sessions in photo booths to running away and to forever being young. Some crazy adventures neither wants to forget. He doesn't regret anything because he believes everything happens for a reason. He's usually right. And while getting lost in the moment and staring up at Luhan. He thinks that if going through all of that, leaves him with Luhan in his arms and so crazy in love with this manly, cute, , dorky and absolutely gorgeous man, then by all means he would happily do it a million times over. Because their love is worth all of it, besides you can't ignore an attraction and chemestry like theirs.

 

"My youth is yours

The truth so loud you can't ignore

My youth, my youth, my youth

My youth is yours..." Indeed.

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fin... Hope you like it! :)

I have listen to that song over 20 times... I think I have memorize it by now haha Troye Sivan is babe ♡v♡