He is turning into a man

Caught In Between Love And Lies

You woke up with a huge headache not remembering what has happened last night. “Where am I?” You asked out loud while looking around the bedroom that wasn’t yours.

*I am in a stranger’s bed?* You quickly looked down and sighed out in relief when you saw that you were still dressed.

“Are you finally awake?” You suddenly heard L’s voice from the other side of the room.

“So that’s your room?”You concluded seeing him lying there.

“Obviously, because I don’t sleep in a stranger’s bedroom.” He smirked and got off of the couch.

Your eyes followed him and you tried hard to remember why you were lying in his bed. *I guess I am having a hangover.*

“Yah what are you doing?!” You yelled when L laid down next to you, making himself comfortable under the cover.

“Aish stop yelling, it’s still early, let me just sleep.” He said with closed eyes.

Being so close to him, your heart accelerated so you were glad that he couldn’t see your red face.

*Is he really sleeping?* You wondered and bent down, but when you got closer to his face, you couldn’t stop admiring his face. *He looks like an angel while sleeping.*
 

Just when you had this thought his eyes opened, staring directly at yours. “What are you doing?” He smirked, making you blush.
 

“No-nothing.”  You stuttered looking away.*Didn't he say that he wanted to sleep?*

You were about to get off of his bed, when L stopped you from doing so.
“What do you think you are doing?” He raised an eyebrow. “Euh I am letting you sleep.” You blinked confused about his question.


“Stay still.” He commanded and pulled you in a hug, after that he closed his eyes acting like there was nothing strange to this intimate pose.
 

“Yah you can’t sleep like this.” You pushed him away from you.


“Soohyun stop being so noisy, you own me this, since I’ve carried you all the way home.” L pulled you back and tightened his hug.

You were afraid that he could feel your fast heartbeat and then you suddenly had some flashbacks about him giving you a piggy-back ride.


The memories were all vague, so you couldn’t remember any detail. “Did…did I say something weird yesterday?” You asked him.
You remembered that alcohol would always turn you into a talkative person, so you were afraid that you might have said something embarrassing to him.


"Define weird.” He opened his eyes and judging from his amused face you already knew the answer.
 

“Oh no I DID say something weird.” You buried your head in his chest in embarrassment. “Whatever I have said, I am so sorry for it. I was drunk that’s why I have talked nonsense.” You started to explain.
 

“Well I think you have just stated the truth under the influence of alcohol.” L chuckled.

*He's acting so weird, why is he so happy today?* You noticed his strange attitude.
 

“By chance, did I say something about you?” You asked him still not looking up. *Please say no, please say no.* You prayed mentally, but unfortunately your prayers weren't heard.
 

“Hmm…do you mean something like: You are too handsome. Curse your perfect genes, are you even human?” He said making you blush even more.
 

“Did I really say that?” –“Do you want me to continue?” He challenged you.
“Ani, it’s too embarrassing.” You shocked your head. *I should stay away from alcohol.* You made a mental note to yourself.

“But you still didn’t hear my favorite part.” L teased you. “It’s surely even more embarrassing.” 

“Hmm..I won’t tell you, so you can say those words again without being drunk.” He smiled and then went back to sleep leaving you confused about his statement. *What did I say last night?*

Since you tried hard to remember anything, you ended up getting more headaches and slowly felt asleep in L’s arms.



--------------


You slowly woke up at the sound of an opening door and then you could hear an unfamiliar female voice.
“OMO I am so sorry for interrupting you, master L.” The housemaid bowed several times seeing you both sleeping together.


“Wa-wait it’s not what it looks like.” You wanted to explain the situation, but she has already left the room without looking back.
“Aish why is she interrupting our sleep?” L grew annoyed and rubbed his eyes.

“It’s already 1pm we should get up!” You pushed him away from you and this time you had caught him out guard making him fall down on the floor.
 

“OMO that wasn’t my intention.” You quickly bent your head down to see if he was alright. “Arasso?” You asked and offered him your hand.
 Unfortunately your offer turned out to be a wrong decision because L’s painful expression was replaced by a smirk when he pulled you down to him.
 

Seconds later you were lying on top of L, who was laughing at your dumbfounded face.
“Yah what was that for.” You smacked him and got off of him.
 

“Well revenge is sweet.” He bent down to carry you bridal style. “L put me down.” You screamed. “Your wish is my command.” He chuckled and then threw you on his bed.
 

When you have opened your eyes, L was hovering over you, his face only inches from yours apart.
 

“You seriously dared to throw me out of my own bed.” He bent his face down near you ear.
“You know that you should receive a punishment for that?” He got closer to you.

Your eyes went huge when his lips were almost touching yours. *Wh-What is he planning to do?* You immediately closed your eyes waiting for his punishment, when the door was slammed open.

"Holy  o is in the house!" You could hear Sungyeol screaming. "I think I am in the wrong film!" You heard Hoya snickering.
 

Since L was being distracted by Infinite's bickering, you took the opportunity to kick him away.

"Damn that would be the second time today." L groaned when he hit the floor.

"Hahahaha~~Soohyun that was just daebak!" The Infinite boys laughed in unison. "Nice that you take her side." L rubbed his head and when he was about to get up, he was grabbed by Hoya and Dongwoo on each side.

"What the.." L couldn't finish his cursing since he was thrown on the couch.

"Now do you want to be carried or do you want to go to the couch yourself?" Woohyun asked you sweetly. "I...I can walk myself." You stuttered and quickly sat down next to L on the couch.

"Safety distance." Sungjong seperated L and you until you both almost fell down the couch. "Now it's your turn." Woohyun pushed Sunggyu in front of you two.

"Well..euh..."Sunggyu coughed several times and you could see that he didn't feel at ease.

While you were waiting patiently for him to speak up L has taken out his phone playing some games.

"Yah put your phone away." Sungjong threw a pillow at L who could easily dotch it. "Fine but then hurry up and say what you want."

"Well as your friends...we...we were afraid that you might do something without proper refelxions....we were wondering if you both were already well informed about this topic and as your friends we felt the responsibilty to prepare.."
-"Man no one understands your blabbering, why are you our leader again? To get to the point, you better use condoms before is turning you guys into young parents. " Sungyeol spoke up for Sunggyu.

"Ani ani ani...you were misunderstanding things" You waved your hands with a red face. "Wow you are really red, do you have fever?" Dongwoo pointed at your face.

"She's probably embarassed because we have found out about their dirty games." Woohyun snickered.

"We...we've never done it..and we will never do it." You tried to stop them. *Why hasn't he said anything yet?" You looked to the boy next to you with a clear SOS in your eyes.

"You don't have to hide it in front of my friends." L got closer to you and kissed your hair making you turn even redder.

"Holy Infinite is getting recruitments." L's friends got excited.

 

 ----------------


 

You were sitting in L’s limousine on the way back home, since L has insisted to give you a ride. The atmosphere was so awkward that you didn't even dare to say a word.

Everyt time when you were remembering the scene in L’s bedroom, your face color would become some shades darker. 
You were used to it that L liked teasing you, but he'd never liked those kind of jokes.

*I am afraid that he's turning into a man.* You took a glance at him and unfortunately your eyes met again.

"You can't take your eyes of me today, can you?" He winked.

Before you could retort to his remark the limousine has already arrived in front of your house, so you quickly took the opportunity to escape from him. "Thanks for the ride, see you."

"Wait don't you want to invite me in your house?" L's voice suddenly appeared behind your back. "Isn't your driver..." You couldn't finish your poor excuse since L has turned you around making you realize that the limousine wasn't there anymore.

"Fine." You surrendered and opened the door for him. "Don't expect too much it's not as cool as your place." You said to L who has started to go through all the rooms.

"It's lovely, I like it." L smiled. "Thank you." You said and noticed the dishes on the dinning table.

You were about to put the food in the dust bin, when L stopped you " Neo micheoseo?!"

"Wae they probably taste awful, I didn't put them in the fridge so they may be bad." You explained him but L just didn't listen to you and started to eat.

"Yah stop it, are you crazy? I won't take responsibility if you are going to throw up."

"It tastes good, do you have chopsticks for me?" L just ignored you.

"Do you really find it delicious?" You gave him the chopsticks with a suspicious look.

"I guess I like everthing that you make." He shrugged making your heart beat faster. *Since when is he able to make my heart act crazy?"

 

-----------------------

 

The next day you saw Infinite at school without L around them. "Hey Hoya, why isn't L with you guys?" -"The maids said that he felt sick that's why he's staying at home."

"Did they say what he has?" You asked concerned. "Sorry I don't know but you can visit him after school." He grinned before going off to his classroom.

*Did he get sick because of my cooking?* You wondered and suddenly you felt guilty. *Wait it's not my fault, I've alreday warned him.*

 

-------------------

 Even though you have tried to convince yourself that you didn't have to feel responsible for L's bad state you eventually ended up cooking some porridge for him.

When you were standing in front of his mansion you were welcomed by te maid that saw you two yesterday in the awkward situation. "Oh did you come to vistit master L?"
-"Yes and regarding to yesterday's incident, we weren't doing it, we aren't in such a kind of relationship." You took the opportunity to explain her what you couldn't do yesterday.

"You don't need to explain yourself, you guys are old enough to decide on your own. Besides I'm really happy that L has finally found a reason to smile again." She winked and went back to her work letting you staying there confused. *Does she think that I am his reason to smile? That's so ridiculous."

"Why are you here?" You were taken aback by the sight of a pale, sweaty L with a cover around his shoulders.

"I've heard from Hoya that you were sick, that's whyI made you porridge and don't worry this time it's fresh. I've just cooked it after school." You reassured him.

After that you looked down and apologized to him. "Mianhe...it's probably because of my food right?"

"Tzz..don't be so self-centered not everything is because of you." L took the porridge and went down to the kitchen to search for a spoon. 

"Are you coming?" He turned his head back to you who was still standing in front of his room. "I am coming." You said happily and followed him downstairs.

---------------

 

You have taken a seat at the huge dinning table, when L came back with your porridge and a spoon. "Feed me." He gave the spoon to you.

"Wae? You aren't a baby anymore you can do it on your own." You looked at him confused.

"Remeber because of whom I am having those stomachache." - " Didn't you just say some minutes ago that it wasn't my fault?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Well now I am saying that it's your fault, so feed me." He opened his mouth waiting for you to feed him.

"You know that you are acting childish right?" You gave in and did as you were told.

"Does it taste?" You asked him when he has swallowed down the porridge. "Pretty decent." He shrugged.

"Well then, don't eat it." You stopped feeding him. "Yah I haven't finish it." He took your hand making the spoon fall down.

You didn't know if he was aware that he was holding your hand but instead of letting it go, he just kept staring at your eyes.

Minutes have passed and you both haven't moved you felt confused because this small touch could make your heart beat so much faster, then suddenly L woke up from his trance and slowly moved closer to you.

"I've lied, remember that I like everything that you make." L whispered and then he kissed your cheek.

   

  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Author's Note: First of all I am very grateful that I have finally got 60 subscribers for this story as I have wished for ^^ This chapter was pretty long and I hope you have enjoyed it, all I can say is:  love is in the air~~ ;)  Please do comment! I mean it's really frustrating if you don't get many feedbacks for your story, therefore I've decided to not update this story in the future if I won't get comments >:( !
(See how I can turn mean :p )  

Till later then...

its_an_asian_thing