04:

I'm not allowing it!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I wake up with a heavy head..weird, I feel like having hangover but I didn’t even drink alchohol yesterday. I don’t really wanna get out from my rainbow blanket warmth but ughh...this heartburn and headache is killing me. did get I sick? but this feels like hangover more, weird. I take a peek at the clock on my phone, damn it’s 10 I’M LATE!!. I rushed kick my blanket and sit in a rush....wait, there’s no schedule..my phone shows that today is Monday.

 

Monday?

 

Wait, Byul’s date was on Sunday...and today already Monday??? What did I miss?

“...............”

 

[Flashback]

“....YOU’RE MINE BYUL”

 

“...............uh”

 

[Flashback]

“..................I love you Kim Yongsun...”

 

“uh.................”

 

“..........*blush*............”

I can feel my blood busy rushing up taking over my face and coloring it like tomato. ACK—Kyaaaa....!!! I scream internally, kicking my blanket and hitting the pillow out of embarrasement. I can’t believe I DID THAT.

 

I.. KIM YONGSUN, LEADER OF MAMAMOO..JUST KISSED HER MEMBER..

I KISSED THAT GREASY HAMSTER...I KISSED MOON BYULI !!!

O.M.G Somebody please hide me somewhere... I’m too embarassed to live today

 

“Aaack..aaaa...” I’ve been rolling over the bed, kicking the blanket and hitting the pillow again and again for almost 30 minutes. “Keep calm Kim Yongsun..” I said to myself.. “inhale..exhale...inhalee...exh—”.

**

“Unnie..does Yongsun unnie hasn’t wake up yet?”

 

I heard faintly, Wheein asking me from the outside of my room.“HMMPHH” I suddenly cover my mouth and hold my breath and tried to make no noise, I have to pretend to be asleep until the kids leave the dorm. They would tease me to the death if they know I’m awake... >_<

I tip toed to the door tried to eavesdrop them, “I have to wait the perfect opportunity to get out” I muttered.

“Me and Hyejin are going to the studio to fix some parts of choreo, are you coming with us unnie?”

 

yass... I can just wait a bit until they leave then this ’escape operation plan’ would be perfect

 

“hmm...maybe I’ll catch up later kids.. I would finish my snacks and today’s episode of tv drama first”

 

“Nooo...nooo Moonbyuli !! just go with them now!! I beg youu...”  I scream silently behind the door clenching my hand and begging to the wall. Hoping the wall could grant me my wish, pleaseee....

 

“okay then.. bye unnie! we’re leaving first! Call us when you and yongsun unnie want to have lunch together!”

“Okay! Be careful kids”

 

**

 

I keep silent... No way.. it means they leave us alone at home. Me..and moonbyul, alone!! THEN....

 

“.....................”

 

NO NO NO  kim yongsun...this is not a right time for your dirty mind, I have to escape from this embarrasing day...alive. what should I do? Should I pretend not remember? That would hurt byul if she takes it seriously..then should I pretend normal? But what is normal when I’m blushing and my heart beating like crazy like this..

 

5 minutes..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter