03:

I'm not allowing it!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I brought the Coffee that Wheein made and entered her room. Ah..There she is..cocooned under her rainbow blanket. What is she doing? Sleeping? So cute...I grin michieviously, I’m gonna surprise her..he-he.

As I tip toed walk closer to her bed, She suddenly kick her blanket and sit on her bed looking at me.

“AAAAAACCKK”

“AAAACCKK—THAT SURPRISED ME, UNNIEE!! Why you suddenly do thaat!?” I jump startled almost spilled the coffee but luckly I’m not. The surprise plan has gone backfire I thought.funny.

“Hahhaha..what are you doing so sudden unnie? it’s so funny—” I rushed sit on her bed and put my hand naturally on her waist as I handing her the coffee “ Here’s unnie, Wheein making you a warm coffee”.

 

“Where have you been, byul?” She said it low and pouting. But why? Did i do something that upset her?. “Aigoo..this unnie have been missing so much, don’t you? I just gone for hours and you’ve been this cute? What If I gone for sure?” I chuckles teasing her with my greasiness like I usually do.

She take a deep breath, ignoring me and take a sip of her coffee, I can tell she get angry her face getting red. What did I do?? “wait unnie, why your face...no, your eyes got puffy? Did you cry?” I got worried as I lift her face to face mine.

“No” she brushed off my hand and look away

“Just...if you want to go, just go..I’m fine. Because I’m nobody for you.. you don’t even care for me”

I just arrived for 5 minutes doing nothing and she already confuse me. Why I can’t understand women even though I’m women myself?

 

“What happened unnie?” I furrowed and tried to putting back a strand of her hair softly, yet she brushed away my hand..again. She still pouting in silent, then..

“I’m not allowing it...”

“What?”

“....the marriage”

“What did you say?”

“I SAID I’M NOT ALLOWING THE MARRIAGE!!” She scream it and it startled me. “Wha—!?” before I could finish my word I see her tears rolling like a river on her mochi cheeks.

“THE MARRIAGE.. Why did...you agree...byul?? I don’t...I don’t..” She’s been crying so hard I don’t even get what she’s been saying. She started grabbing my shirt and hitting me again and again.

“Aww Ouch... Unnie..Sto— the coffee might spill“

“Why Him?! Why you worried about the coffee instead of me??!”

“Ouch Unnie...w-wait calm down”

“That XX, What does he have that I don’t?!”

“Stop saying bad things about him when you don’t know him!!” I said it stern as I caught her hands from hitting me, it annoys me when she cursing Minyhuk oppa. “I agree because I want to!! Why does it concern you!? You said we’re just sister so why you act like a jealous girlfriend?!” I didn’t realize that I starting shouting at her as well. Her tears starting streaming down more and more..she looks so hurt and it makes me feels bad...real bad.. it hurts me as well. I loosen my grip and she started to hit me again.

“Why Him?! Why did you choose him? Why can’t I have you?!”

“J-Just listen to me...”

 “Aww..Ouch Unnie..Stopp..Stopp” I swear I would never want to get a physical fight with yongsun unnie since I know her strength back at the punching game, but this time I would accept every single hit if it’s calm her down.

 

2 minutes... Nope, her strength is not a joke I could get into ICU if I keep her like this.

 

“Unnie..Jebal, please stop it...”

 

Instead off defending her hit, I decided to pull her over using her own strength and making her fall above me. “Ouch..what did you do byul..” I could felt her breath on me as our eyes only 8 cm apart. I could see it clearly that her eyes get more puffy from those tears and her face getting so red, she startled in awe. Before Yongsun get into her sense I rolled over quickly, pushing her under me so I could take control in situation. Moonbyuli you’re so smart I praised myself. “Listen up Unnie.. I..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter