02:

I'm not allowing it!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun almost setting soon, I didn’t realize I’ve been staying here since lunch with him. Talk to him reminicing the past feels so joyfull, I didn’t even realize time flies so fast. True, this man used to break my heart to shatterd pieces back then.. but before it Minyhuk Oppa always been my savior, my best friend, my brother and my everything. The first man I ever share my dream with, the one that support me to be an idol when the world against me. With him I could conquer the world back then..until He.....nevermind.

We’ve been taking it slowly. Eventually times comes to an end and conversation stops. Nobody tells but we both knew, what does it feels to finally accept and be forgiven. Light.

We bid a simple goodbye,I hug him back with a light pat on his back. “Glad you accept it Byul, Can’t wait to see you again”. I give him my signature smile, the one that he loves most ” See you soon Oppa”.

 

**

 

Today I want to congratulate myself for able taking a great decision. I walk back to the dorm with a warm feeling in my heart. As I walk home, I pass your favorite tteokbokki store. Shall I buy Yongsun unnie her favorite? I need to feed her before she listen my great news..he-he.

“Heey guys! I’m hoomee.. I bring the famous ttekbokki and cola for all of us!” I swing around the plastic bag while doing some weird dance as I enter the dorm Innocently. Not knowing what waiting ahead of me, a thunder storm.

 

**

 

I see Wheein in the kitchen, making a cup of coffee with a serious gloom look in her eyes. “Yaah—Jung Wheein! you could make the coffee more bitter with that look!” I said jokingly. She looks startled and glare me in silent.

“Yaah—I have something good to tell hehe...and tadaa I bring tteokbokki for us!! It’s tteokbokki party!” I keep swinging the bag infront of her. “Unnie..You really have no idea of what have you done, don’t you?...sigh I felt supdis..super dissapointed”

Just what this dimple puppy is saying? I titled my head in confuse as she shoved me the cup of coffee. “Here..bring this to Yongsun Unnie, now go byuli unnie!! this is your war!”

Wait.. wha-what just happened??

 

**

 

 

[Dorm- 1 hours earlier]

“Unnie..Are you okay? Here drink first..calm your self...” This is the second time wheein offers me drink to calm myself. The last time she offers me water it could help me hold my anger but this time the drink couldn’t help me from keeping sobbing. I can’t explain why does it hurts so much.

Hyeji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter