01:

I'm not allowing it!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Unnie, your eyes could shooting dagger at any moment now—stay calm” wheein tried to calm me in whisper, her hand busy patting my back while holding a glass of water. “Here—drink first unnie” she give the glass to make me reduce my glaring intensity. You’re dead, moon. “t-thanks Wheein ah.. I’m totally calm at the moment” as I tried to smile to the worried wheepup.

“Omo! Omo! Wheein, they’re hugging!!!” Hyejin suddenly yell from the side of the window. I shout WHAT with my eyes. “Shhhh—shut it Hyejin-ah!!” She running slapping her bestfriend hand and take a glance to me. “it’s not like that unnie, there’s no hugging!” “te-he I lied..kekeke Yongsun unnie, somebody could die from your glare if you take this too serious” Hyejin send me a michevious smile, annoying hwasa just activated. “Ahn Hyejin......” I said low with extra sweet glare. “Whoops sorry unnie.. there.. there.. byuli unnie just holding hand and stick together so clooose..nothing more kekeke” she chuckled. “Hyejin-ah you shouldn’t report unecesarry things, pabo lion” Wheein start whining. I rolled my eyes..can I trust these kids. Sigh, what is this sting in my chest.

 

 

[2 hours earlier]

Yes, We’re on Moonstar secret tailing operation. Byul is been acting weird since last Thursday. She’s been checking her phone more, fixing her bangs twice often than usual, wearing shorter pants than usual (it’s 5 cm shorter than her knees even though she’s known as conservative moon), drink more coca cola than usual (?), and looks cuter yet charming than usual. Weird isn’t it?!! Rigght?!!. She must have a new favorite girl to be charmed for or worst..

“You’re exageratting unnie.. byuli unnie just being fine and dorky as usual”

“she’s been checking her phone because of her new friends in idol operation team, unnie”

“unnie, she’s always been...fixing her bangs.....”

“well duh.. unnie it’s summer anyway, why can’t she show more skin? What’s wrong with shorter pants”

“and what’s wrong with coca cola? She’s always buy a tons of it whenever we go to convenient store”

“cuter? eheey..unniee.. why you’re blushing?”

these kids won’t believe me but I knew it.. H-How did I know it? W-well because I care for my every member, just maybe this greasy hamster have my attention more..Why can’t I have her stay without worrying me. Well, I’m captain Yongsung the leader of mamamoo, I can’t allow any further suspicious activity from our beloved member. I clenched my fist. “Let’s go kids! Mamamoo on the move!” I wear my sunglases to perfect our disguise.

“this unnie......” Hyejin shaking her head in disbelief. Wheein just give up and tag along, “I think, I’m the only sane person in this group” she sigh... “In your dream, wheepup.. hahaha come on!” Hyejin dragging wheein hands as she wear her sassy sunglasess.

“Bye Hyelim Unnie!”

“Shh..Hyejin-ah! This supposed to be secret mission!”

“haha..sorry Hyelim Unnie, we’re going on secret mission..bye then!”

“I said shut it!! Bye Unnie!”

“Se-ce-re-tooo! Hai! Se-ce-re-to!!” Japanese Ahn Hyejin just appear..

Their manager almost forgot how could she stands these weirdos for years but well..she loves them. “Just don’t get home too late and don’t buy too much snacks kids!” she chuckled.

Oh well, These lovely bunch of weirdos...

 

***

 

[1 hour earlier]

“Captain Solar, our target on 1 o’clock just arrive infront of the cafe! I repeat..our targe—“

“Stop it Hyejin ah.. I can hear you so well when you stand right beside me like this” I rolled my eyes, I can’t believe why did I bring this kid along.

“unnie..unnie..here it comes the one that she’s meeting!!” wheein sounds so excited and jump around, yet in a second she hold her breath with widen eyes “OOOH..”.

“What?! You’ve seen the girl ?? Move wheein ah” as I rushed to get in between Hyejin and Wheein on the side of the Cafe’s window.

Moonbyul always been a perfect girl crush material, she’s kind, funny, caring, charm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter