Chapter 2

The Exchange Student (Who changed my life)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook and his mom got to the airport in their Kia Soul at 8 o'clock sharp, their guest was suppoused to land at 8:30. They went to the line of people waiting with signs in their hands. Jungkook's mom asked him what the boy's name was as she pulled out a big notebook and a marker.

He took out his phone to check it again before saying "Taehyung, Kim Taehyung is his name"

Jungkook's mom : "a korean name?"

Jungkook : "Yes, his father is from Korea and his mom is half korean half american"

Jungkook's mom : "That's great news, I thought I'd have trouble speaking with him since I don't speak english"

Jungkook just nodded and stayed silent. He never was one to talk too much, or at all. Everyone knew him as a quiet genious who never interacts with people unless it's necessary, many wanted to try and be friends with him but got turned down the moment they walked up to him. He doesn't have friends, not one, no one at all. Well maybe one, a guy named Yoongi, they almost never talk with but just sit next to each other and stay silent. But if you ask Jungkook he is not a friend. Once that friend asked him why he never talked to anyone because even though almost half of the school hated him there were many who wanted to get to know him "even I have friends" he said and on that Jungkook told him this : "Sometimes people have nothing to say because they're too empty, and sometimes people have nothing to say because they're too full" 

Yoongi : "And which one are you?" but he never answered him, what he meant remaind a mistery.

 After school he goes home, then he studies some more until he has to go to sleep, in the morning he wakes up earlier to go for a run before he leaves for school again.. And that's the fabulous life of Jeon Jungkook. Let's just say he wasn't prepared for the hurricane that is Kim Taehyung to walk in his life.

 

The plane from NYC has landed 15 minutes ago and Jungkook's mom kept looking at the exit, bending over the railing to get a better look while Jungkook kept scrolling on his phone (reading a book in pdf)

Jungkook's mom : "They're coming, Jungkookie come come"

the passengers started exiting in a bunch, Jungkook's mom held the sign wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter