Chapter 3

The Exchange Student (Who changed my life)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's mom : "Taehyung welcome to our humble home darling. Don't be shy to ask for anything, consider us as your second family. Jungkook dear show him to your room he probably wants to take a rest." 

Taehyung : "Thank you omma." he said and hugged her quickly before turning around to Jungkook. Jungkook looked at his mom and she was mouthing some words to him "he is handsome". 

Jungkook : "Come on let's go to my room" he said as he took one of his bags and pushed Taehyung to stop his mother from embarrassing him. 

Jungkook came out as gay to his mother a year ago. After many relationships he had with girls (he doesn't even know how he started dating them since he normally never speaks to people) that ended up as a failiure he realized that something was off all the time. He never felt real attraction towards those girls, yes he found them hot but that's all, no sparks, nothing. But then he caught himself staring at guys from his taekwando team and boys that would pass by him on the streets. He decided to do what every teenager had done at least once in their life, he searched for on the internet, only difference is that he wasn't looking for straight couples but gay. Just to make sure... and he was a blushing mess at the end of the video (although he thought how sick it was to watch other people while they're at it).

So, yes, Jungkook was gay. He told his mother and she accepted him since he's her only son, her only child and the reason she makes it through the day. Jungkook's father died three years ago in a car accident and since then they had many financial problems which caused them to move from their big old house to this smaller one. But if you ask Jungkook he likes this house better, it's cozier. The house had two huge bedrooms, one bathroom, the kitchen and a big dining room, but what he liked the most was the terrace that had an amazing view on his mothers garden, it wasn't big but it was beautiful.

 

Taehyung : "I like your house it's cute" 

Jungkook : "Thanks, I guess"

Taehyung : "Wow your room is nice it's so.. clean"

Jungkook just nodded

Taehyung : "You don't speak much do you?"

He shook his head

Taehyung inhaled deeply before saying "well I talk a lot, I love to talk. Where am I going to sleep?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter