Chapter 4

The Exchange Student (Who changed my life)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two days since their walk at the Han river, Taehyung charmed Jungkook's mother (I mean God the woman wouldn't stop smiling at the boy, she kept telling Jungkook how bad she wanted him to be her son in law.. how embarrassing) Jungkook on the other hand hasn't interacted with the boy much, but that didn't stop Taehyung from telling him various stories about his life in the US. He had a lot of friends, noticed Jungkook. Jimin was his best friend and apparently he came to Korea too and was staying at Yoongi's place.

Taehyung : I heard he's really grumpy and sleeps a lot

Jungkook : He's a nice guy though

Taehyung : Jeon Jungkook you are talking

Jungkook : Go to sleep Taehyung

Taehyung : But this is too precious to just drop it here

no answer this time

Taehyung : Jungkook?

nothing

Taehyung : Jungkookie?

silence

Taehyung : Are you back to ignoring me again?

Taehyung stared at the younger who turned his back to him

Taehyung : Good night Kookie

Jungkook felt weird hearing that nickname coming out of Taehyung's mouth, but it felt good, a nice weird feeling.

 

The next morning Jungkook was up first, taking his time in the shower and then proceeding to the dining room to eat. Meanwhile Taehyung had a hard time opening his eyes as he stumbled towards the bathroom, but he was reborn after he showered, boxy smile on his face and all. At the kitchen Jungkook had already finished his breakfast and his mother was long gone for work leaving the two boys alone. Taehyung stayed at the door watching Jungkook clean after himself thinking how cute the younger looked. 

Jungkook : Stop staring it's weird

Taehyung : Good morning

Jungkook : You should eat now or we'll be late for school

Taehyung : Don't worry I'm a fast eater

and he was, he took the sandwich of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter