Chapter 1

The Exchange Student (Who changed my life)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third persons POV

 

 

Today was the day Jungkook officially welcomes the exchange student in his home. He knew absolutely nothing about him except the things his teacher told him that day..

*flashback*

Teacher : "Jungkook may I have a word with you?"

Jungkook : "Yes, of course. Is there something wrong?" he asked with a confused face

Taecher : "Oh, no" he chuckled "everything is alright, or it will be I guess, don't worry it has nothing to do with you, but Jungkook the thing is.. The school recieved a very generous donation from one of the parents that are sending their kids to our country, in return they asked of a favour.."

Jungkook : "They had a demand"

Teacher : "If you put it that way yes, a demand.."

Jungkook : "I still don't understand what that has to do with me?"

Teacher : "If you let me finish"

Jungkook pretended as if to zip his mouth and throw away the key nodding towards the teacher telling him to continue

Teacher : "Thank you, so they asked of a favor from our school, they have been having trouble with their son over the years, his grades are not that bad, he's not failing any classes but they are not good either and he's quite rebelious too. That's why they asked us to give them our best student to try and change him, make his grades good at least and in return they will pay for the student's scholarship for college, his choice of university in the US including accomodation."

Jungkook : "You're telling me the school hired me for a job I never applied for?"

Teacher : "But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter