Curiosity

Follow Her Till The End

"A peny for your thought?"

 

 


The teasing tone sounds familiar? Kim Yongsun raised her head and saw someone leaning besides the window frame.


That silver hair, that ankle-touching coat and that piercing stare that radiates warmth - it has been a long time meeting her but how could Kim Yongsun forget? "...oh, is you."

 

 

 

 

"Yongsun ssi I am so disappointed, how could you say 'oh, is you' with that emotionless tone? at least you should say a hi to this old friend! I bet you don't remember my name -"
"Moonbyul ssi, are we friends? I think we have only met once." Kim Yongsun stopped the intruder's speech.

 

The cold tone doesn't even anger the girl, she whistled, "Oh so you actually remember my name! I am flattered Yongsun. You know the theory of soulmate right? It is not common when you meet a person for just a few minutes but still remember them years later, I bet we get along too well that 'friends' might downplay the unnamed relationships between us~"
How could one sound so neutral while saying such flirty words? Kim Yongsun would say she hate that so much but then the pink shades on cheeks has exposed her feelings. "What gives you such confidence, Moonbyul ssi? and how did you come in? I don't think I have noticed the door or the windows being opened."

 

 

The silver-haired girl walked near her bed and sat at the side, her eyes concentrating on Kim Yongsun,
"Please, just drop the honorific and call me Moonbyul or Byul, well if you are in the mood to create some kinds of nickname for me I would gladly accept it, be it Byulddong or Moonfart whatever." She winked and Kim Yongsun felt harder to suppress her smile and her heart obviously skipped a beat.


"And for the second question, for your information - in case you forgot the last encounter between us, I need not to open the door if I wanna see you, all I need is a click on my fingers" *Tok*  the girl disappeared and reappeared with a smile so wide that could compare with the scaredy cat,
"so you see? I am obvious not a normal being, I only exist... for you."
She whispered the last two words near Kim Yongsun's redden ears, earning an embarrassed squeal from the blushing girl and fists raining on her shoulders.

The two laughed happily without caring people outside to come in and Kim Yongsun wiped her tears coming out due to the laghters - Gosh, how embarrassing they are.

 

 

 

 

After their laughters died down, Moonbyul peeked at the full moon from the window and stood up,
"I am not entirely joking when I say I only exist for you, yet there are more affairs waiting for me to take care that I almost forgot. It is a good time to see you again Yongsun, I wish we would meet each other very soon"
She smiled warmly and ruffled Yongsun's hair slightly with a sense of endearment.

 

 


Kim Yongsun watched her walked towards the door and ready to leave,
"Don't you say you need not to use the door?"
The silver-haired looked at her and for the first time in a day hesitiated, "I... I have some friends in this hospital I need to find, and walking there might be a good way, just that I think of. So, farewell, Yongsun!" She waved.

 

"...When can I see you again?"
"You will have to figure that out by yourself, Yongsun, I can't spill that, sorry." Moonbyul closed the door lightly and walked along the corridor, leaving Kim Yongsun alone in the room with an unknown feeling of void lingering.