Prelude

Follow Her Till The End

Car crash.
The driver of the taxi had no hint of life, so as the female passenger at the backseat.
The truck driver suffered from slight injuries on the limbs and ran away from the scene due to scare.


The only one left staying alive,
was the sister of the female - who was supposed to greet her loving sister right in front of the rented flat streets away.

"Unnie... please don't sleep anymore...
we can go back home so you could have a warm bath before taking the nap...
Don't stay here with your clothes soaking wet and dirty"
She sobbed and sobbed until the police officers arrived and quickly took in charge of the scene.

 


When she realised what had happened, she was already sitting in the hospital, watching the nurses covering her sister's torso with a white garment.

"Miss, we are sorry to tell you -"
Numb.
She could not feel anything.
She could just stare up blankly without hearing any words from the doctor.
The doctor sighed, and left her a few minutes for the last farewell.

 

She stared.
There was no one, except she and her sister.

The sorrow and regret and anger mixed together in her mind, it was impossible for her to swallow them in such a short time.
She was supposed to be a flight attendant in a year, and soon earning enough money so her sister need not to do all kinds of part time jobs to support the family -

Talking about family.
She had no concept of "Parent".
Not when she had been abandoned once she was born. 
Her sister was her only relative and only support in the world.
Now what could she called as "family"?

Without her sister, 
she had nothing.
No home, 
no family, 
no support, 
and no reason to live.

 

 

 

 

 


"Hey don't cry, my little baby Yongsun."
She blinked, 
surprisingly saw a slender girl in all black standing right in front of her.
To be exact,
right between her and her sister who is supposed to be dead and lying flat without breath - I must be dreaming! - now with her eyes opened and smiled.


"Unnie?"
She wiped her drops of tears with her palms messily and asked.
She did not realise it is the first time she spoke after the incident took place, so she kind of choked due to the dryness of .


"I'm gonna go now.
Stay strong and keep pursuiting your dreams, Yongsun ah.
I know it is hard, but I wish you could live a live without regrets before ending it, promise me that, okay?"
Her sister smiled endearingly, 
and waved goodbye to the sobbing girl before turning around.

The strange girl held her sister in hands and nodded towards the crying girl before clicking her fingers.

Tok.
And they disappeared.
Vanished.
In the air..

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Yongsun blinked again.
Nothing changed in the room.
The body of her sister was still being covered, 
she was still standing besides the bed,
no sign of others coming in or leaving the room.

She pinched her forearm, trying to test if she was awake or not but to no valid -
because somebody held her hand before she pinched.

 


"Hey."
Deep blue orbs, 
silver hairs shining in the dark with a pure black overcoat covering two third of her torso;
Kim Yongsun gasped and realised it was the mysterious slender girl, again.


"Who are you?"
It was almost thrilling how she could ask the question without stuttering; 
how can one be so deadly attractive without doing anything special?


The girl ignored her question and whispered words into her ears, softly.
"You better go home now. I don't want my next mission to be safeguarding you for the reason of death due to extreme coldness or starvation."
The girl smiled - which Kim Yongsun found herself lost in her mind admiring how beautiful yet handsome she was - and said her last words before leaving without any hint.
"And my name is Moonbyul, Yongsun ah."

 

 



Right after the girl vanished again,
Kim Yongsun kneeled to the ground and found her heart thumped hundred times harder than usual;

 


Would she die due to heart attack?
That was the last thought in her mind before she fainted.

 

---------------------------

It is almost 2am hereㅠㅠ

 I am so sleepy while typing all of these - I would try to amend any grammatical errors tomorrow when I got time; please tolerate them for some time kkkkkk