Danger

Follow Her Till The End

*alert for slight  mention, though there are not much being described.

 

 

 

 

After leaving her friends, Kim Yongsun decided to pay a visit to her very own cubicle to have a nice sleep; preferrably after a luke-warm bath.


She is a flight attendant - well to be exact, was a flight attendant since she has just being promoted as manager months ago.
She could never forget the last words from her sisters: 
"Stay strong and keep pursuiting your dreams", and to "live a live without regrets"
Thus there she is, being known as a strong-willed and independent woman who work her fullest for achieving her dreams among friends. 
Despite how successful she is, Kim Yongsun could not say she has not felt any sense of loneliness, especially after seeing people around her has been either married or in stable relationahip, yet working is a good way to prevent herself from thinking too much about that.


'Stop letting the negativity spread now, Kim Yongsun. Now head home and take a good rest, you know you deserve it after a hard day.'
Shaking her head slightly, Kim Yongsun quicken her steps.





 

"Young chick! Nice mini skirt huh? Look how hot you are for makeing me got a , where are you going?"
Even Kim Yongsun often consider herself as friendly and brave,
she is certainly not going to stop and answer that.
Given a fact that her flat is only one street away from this weirdly dark alley, she dare not to look back and purposely walks a little quicker wanting to escape from the potential danger.

"Hey! Why...why? You dirty doll why don't you answer me? Now... now, now you are not gonna go.... No way, no way!"
The greasy grip on her wrist immediately make Kim Yongsun wants to throw, she is having a serious headache and now seeing the disgusting assault under dim street light next street away made her even more uncomfortable.
There stands a drunk man who has few white foamed at his mouth, she assumed he has not just taken in excessive alcohol but possibly drugs. His hair looks so muddy and dishevelled, and the shirt and shorts he wore was half covered with dots of red - Kim Yongsun was more than horrified, it can't be blood, right?

The following events happened in a blink of eye;

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Kim Yongsun was backed to her senses, she was encircled by her two dear friends and engulfed in tight hugs.
She numbly returned the gestures and trying to focus on what did her friends mumble: "Sorry unnie... it is our fault for letting you going home alone... It is such a great luck that you are unharmed... If that bastard has done anything to you me and wheeinie will never forgive ourselves for not being more cauious..."

Ah, so, something did happened, right?

Not yet fully registered what has happened exactly, Kim Yongsun gently pushed herself from the embrace and comforted the girls,
"Hey, it's fine, I am fine! Don't over stress yourself Hyejin ah, it is never your fault for this, the most important thing is we are all safe and sound now, right? Don't worry, don't worry!"
 

 

 

 

 

 

After some check-ups and insists for her busy friends to go back to work, Kim Yongsun was finally being left alone in the ward.
The calm and silence is a good for her to try recalling what has happened in the past hour...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back to the dark alley, the drunk man was trying to her after pushing Kim Yongsun with all his might towards the wall.
Recalling that, Kim Yongsun felt like she could still feel greasy fingers and rough skin rubbing on her, her eyebrows knitted together tightly while her hands cluching on the bedsheets. When the dirty hands slipped under her skirt, the man suddenly lessen his grip on her and fell back down on the wet floor with his eyes wide opened... Red started to flood on the floor and his foamed mouth started to cough out more and more foams, the man struggled painfully on the ground and eventually stopped his moves with a last groan escaping his throat.

What has happened? How could herself escaping from the danger?
Then she remembered what Hyejin has told her,

"Unnie you don't know how worry we are... The man was happened to be one of the murderers of the recent cases!
You don't know how dangerous it is; remember the lady who died last night? She was killed after presumed and the man has the exactly same DNA we found on then dead body! We still have to find out what happen to the crazy man though;
he was being stabbed at the back - possibly before he found you since you said his shirt was covered in blood before he approached you? I am sorry but that might require unnie you to do some statement-taking since you are the only one witness; not that we are having doubts on you but we need to act professional, please understand that unnie"
How could she says no or blame anyone when Kim Yongsun fully understand why she had do so... given Hyejin and Wheein are looking at her with pleading eyes? She nodded with a smile when they asked for her consensus.
"Oh and also, it is true that he was drunk and druged that night, guess what made him stumble with words and finally faint in inconsciousness is the abuse of these two"

 

Kim Yongsun has some many questions in her mind, why does it felt like some part of her memories have been deleted? what cause the death of the ? Is the city finally safe from murders since the murderer has been found? Why she has a gut feeling that... she is not as irrelevant as she believe she is with the mistery?

 

 

---------------------------------------
Sincere apology for neglecting this fic;
inspirations have not been generous to me for nearly half a year, so I thought it might be good for me to froze it and review to make some adjustments before further updates.
And now I am back! I would like to say this plot is one of my favourite *dark evil laughs*, and I don't want to rush finishing it.

I have one more chapter in mind right now, so the next update might be quick :)
Wish you all enjoy this slightly longer update, I will proofread that possibly tomorrow when I got time!