Unveiled

Follow Her Till The End

"Captain Ahn at your service."
"Stop being funny Hyejin ah! I am being serious here... Another murder has happened - it is already the third one within two weeks!"
The dimpled girl walked into the office and put down a pile of documents.


The female in uniform sighed and scratched her scalp before turning around to make a call:

"Sorry Yongsun unnie, seems like me and wheeny can't make up the dinner meet-up for you again"
"What?! You are already outside?"


These words were enough for the dimpled girl aka her personal secretary Jung Wheein to understand what should be done.
She rushed through the corridor and unlocked the entrance door for their unnie.


"I have already predicted you girls would be super busy these days so I decided to come up myself"

The bright smile on Kim Yongsun's face was so mood-lifting it made the two girls smiled in response.
"Yongsun unnie you are the best!"
"Wow unnie you surely know my style - chicken for dinner!"
"half sauced half fried chicken and my favourite ttekbokki for my girls!"

Temporarily forgetting the complicated case, the three of them sat down and started enjoying the fried chicken together with prickled radishes.


They were busily chatting about funny stuff happened in high school era until the eldest girl spoke up;
"Sorry to bring it up but, what kind of case are you working in these days? May I ask about it?"

The two young girls exchanged a glance with each other and the officer Ahn hesitated a bit before starting:
"... Well of course, it has became very well-known already once after it had been reported by the media;
As you see, our society already had three persons being murdered within weeks, and we suspect the culprit might be the same person for all of the cases."


"But why? 
I remembered one victim was a billionaire, another was an old man while today's - as I have acknowledged from the news before visiting you - was a lady living overseas who came to the city for short visits. There is no similarity between them"


The dimpled secretary dropped her half-finished chicken wing into the paper takeaway box and fully surprised by her unnie,

"Wow unnie, how come you can remember them so accurately? I almost mistaken you as one of our teammates just now! And yes although it seems there was nothing similar between the three, we believe there's much left for us to find out..."

"Age, occupation and gender etc. are not enough for us to determine whether they were related or not - we got to investigate more on them..."

 


Seeing both of her friends were immersed into their jobs again, Kim Yongsun sensed it would be the cue for her to leave now.
She packed her belongings and left the remaining food for the two workaholics before walking away;

"Kids, don't forget to eat your meals on time okay? I will leave them here so finish the food before they became too cold to eat! Bye and let's talk another time, good luck!"

 

She shouted before closing the entrance by herself, secretly wiping away the beads of sweats on her forehead and held her handbag a little closer to herself.

 

----------------------

Once again, I made an update at night LMAO 

I blame inspirations for finding me always at the wrong timing... Would proofread this chapter tomorrow when I am free!

 

Oh, and sorry there is no Byul this chapter - in return you got two maknaes *apologetic smile