Story 01 | Part 03

FT Island's Treasure; Song Seunghyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS CAME ABOUT.

I GUESS THIS IS THE SIDE EFFECT OF WATCHING TOO MUCH SONG SARI.

NEVERTHELESS, HERE GOES THE LAST PART TO THIS SHORT FIC. ENJOY!

GOODBYE CNBLUE, HELLO FT ISLAND

| PART 03 |

 

Jonghoon couldn't sleep. No matter how much he turned and tossed in his bed as he forced himself to sleep, he just couldn't sleep. No doubt he was deadbeat from the events that happened today, but his mind kept wondering to his new roommate; his new obsession. Thinking of how they were sharing a room and only an arm's length away from each other as the boy slept on the floor right beside his bed, Jonghoon's heart raced and butterflies fluttered at the pit of his stomach. He was uncharacteristically nervous. It actually felt like his first ual experience with a girl years ago, but worst. Much, much worse.

"Hyung, are you asleep?" Seunghyun's soft voice startled him out of his thought as he turned around, only to find the boy inches away from his face. Despite the darkness surrounding them, Seunghyun's beauty shone through the night, leaving the older boy breathless as he was captivated by the sight before him. Seunghyun was too beautiful and he drives Jonghoon nuts just by looking at him with his huge innocent eyes. 'I must be going crazy! I don't even feel this excited when a pretty girl look at me like that!' Jonghoon shouted in his mind, and that's when he realised he had been staring too long at the younger boy who was still staring at him.

"N-No," Jonghoon replied but when he realised that his voice came out shakier than he had expected, he cleared his throat and said, "No, I'm not asleep yet. Why? Is something wrong?"

"Hmmm.. I-I.. I can't sleep, hyung," Seunghyun said, his voice soft and nervous as if he was worried about something. 

Sitting up on his bed, Jonghoon wondered what's bothering the younger boy. He seemed fine during dinner, smiling and laughing with them as they got to know more about each other. So, what could have happened that he wasn't able to sleep? Smiling assuringly, he looked at Seunghyun and said, "I see.. Why can't you sleep? The mattress or pillow is uncomfortable for you?"

Shaking his head as he kept looking down, Seunghyun replied, "N-No.. The mattress and pillow is fine..."

"Then, what's wrong? It's okay, Seunghyun-ah.. you can tell me. I promise I'll do my best to help you," Jonghoon said. 

As Seunghyun looked up, thanks to the dim glow of a distant street light, Jonghoon could see the younger boy's cheeks flushed red as he contemplated whatever that is on his mind. "I-I don't really like to sleep alone.. No matter how much I tried, I just can't sleep when I'm on my own. Even when I was staying with CNBLUE, I shared the same bed with Yonghwa-hyung because I-I.. I'm afraid of sleeping on my own I guess," Seunghyun said as he then immediately looked down. 

Seunghyun really hates himself. He really doesn't want to trouble his new leader but he just can't seem to sleep on his own. He knows that it seems weird that a 18 years old boy can't sleep on his own, and he really doesn't want his new leader and members to think of him that way, but he really can't sleep on his own. As the silence dawned upon them, Seunghyun looked up and his eyes locked with the older boy. His heart raced and he immediately looked down. He has no idea why but his new members - Jonghoon, Hongki and Jaejin specifically - keep making him feel all giddy and fluttery inside. He doesn't feel that way towards his CNBLUE members, not even towards Yonghwa. Not hearing any responses from Jonghoon, Seunghyun was about to apologise and retreat to his mattress when Jonghoon held on his wrist and made a space for him on his small narrow bed. 

"Sure, climb in," Jonghoon said, smiling gently as he pulled Seunghyun's wrist. 

"R-Really?" Seunghyun asked cutely with his eyes wide open, but seeing the assuring smile on Jonghoon's face, the younger boy thanked him and got onto the bed. As the bed was a tad bit smaller than the one he shared with Yonghwa, their body touches each other and they both blushed in the darkness. Shifting as softly as he could so that he's not bothering Jonghoon, Seunghyun ended up facing Jonghoon's back. As he stared and admired the older guy's broad shoulders, the next thing that escaped his lips surprised the both of them. "Can I hug you, hyung?"

Jonghoon was caught offguard. His heart raced for the millionth times that day, and he was breathless as if he had just run a freaking marathon and win it. He could feel Seunghyun's heart beat fast against his back and, unknowingly, he smiled. "Sure, of course," he replied as coolly as he could, and he took the younger boy's right arm and placed it around his waist. 

Once again, Seunghyun hated himself. He has this tendency to blurt out whatever that's on his mind and although it's what that made him special, it tends to get him in trouble so many times. He was about to apologise for his mindless outburst when Jonghoon's soft reply surprised him for the second time within that 5 minutes span, and he blushed profusedly. Thank God it was dark though, or his leader would have seen how red his face was at the moment. However, unknown to his innocent mind, his heart was beating fast and loud against the older boy's back that his feeling was somehow conveyed to the older boy either way.

"C-Can you sleep now?" Jonghoon asked, and he mentally cursed himself for stuttering. He must have sounded like an idiot but he couldn't help it when he feels the younger boy's warm breath against his neck. He hates to admit it but it's turning him on. 

"Y-Yes, hyung.. I shall sleep now.. Urh hyung, thank you," Seunghyun said as he then planted a soft kiss on the back of the older guy's shoulder and tightened his hold around his waist as he snuggled him closer. 

Jonghoon froze. He knew the younger boy was probably going to thank him but the kiss, the goddamn kiss was something he would never have expected. His heart raced even faster, faster than he ever thought it was possible, and he couldn't stop himself from smiling as he kept thinking about it. He could knew Seunghyun has fallen asleep from his steady breathing, but he himself was not able to fall asleep. It wasn't because it was not comfortable. It very much was, but he has another problem that's keeping him awake. As he felt Seunghyun's warm breath against the back of his neck, his mind unconsciously ran wild and it accidentally woken up something limp that was pretty much asleep before that. Looking down at his hard , Jonghoon bit his lips and sighed at the situation he has managed to get himself into. ', this is bad,' Jonghoon thought to himself.

"Hmmm hyung, you smell good," Seunghyun's soft groggy voice suddenly broke into the silent night, and Jonghoon's eyes widened in shock as he wondered if the boy was actually awake.

However, hearing the silence that follows, Jonghoon realised that the younger boy was actually talking in his sleep. Nevertheless, the statement still made him blushed as he grinned stupidly. Jonghoon was trying to shift to somehow avoid Seunghyun's heavy breathing on his neck when the said boy hugged him tighter and his hand accidentally grazed his already super sensitive hard-on, causing his breath to hitch as he bit his lips to prevent himself from . He could feel his twitch upon the sudden contact and he groaned inwardly and sighed. 'This is going to be one long night,' Jonghoon thought to himself as he then looked at his bedside clock.

"Just 2:37AM? my life..."

Being the first one to wake up as per usual, Jaejin groaned as he stretched his body before sitting up. Looking around the room with his barely opened eyes and half awaken mind, he looked at the clock hanging at the top of the door and groaned when he realised it's already 9:30AM. He nudged and kicked the younger boy beside him to wake him up. 

"Yah, Minhwan-ah! Wake up! It's almost 10AM already.. we're going to be late for practice," he said as he rubbed his eyes. When there was no response from the younger boy, he kicked him even harder and said, "Yah! Wake up! We still need to wake the others up too!"

"What practice are you talking about, hyung? It's Sunday today.." Minhwan said as he then grabbed his pillow and covered his face.

Blinking his eyes a couple of times, Jaejin mentally cursed himself when he realised he had forgotten that it was Sunday and that he could continue to sleep in a little longer. However, being the type that could no longer sleep when he's already awake, Jaejin got up from his bed and wondered into the kitchen. Pouring himself a glass of milk, his eyes caught side of the extra glass that weren't there before and it was then he was reminded of his new handsome yet adorable member. 

"Since everyone is asleep, maybe I can wake him up and go get some breakfast together," Jaejin said to himself, grinning excitedly as he finished his glass of milk and rushed off to Seunghyun and Jonghoon's shared bedroom. 

Knowing that the bedroom door wasn't lock as it's one of the rules in their house to not lock their door so that other members were able to wake them up easily whenever they need to, Jaejin decided to just enter the room without knocking. He doesn't want to wake their leader up and risk having his breakfast date plan with Seunghyun gets disrupted by a third party.

Jaejin bit his lips as he opened the door as softly as he could, however the scene that greeted him shocked the hell out of him. "What the ," he cursed under his breath as he scowled angrily upon looking at the scene before him.

The scene that burnt his ing eyes and mind was Choi ing Jonghoon sharing a bed with his sweet innocent Seunghyun, and the older boy was even spooning the younger boy from the back. Jonghoon had his left leg on top of Seunghyun's as he buried his whole face against the younger boy's y mess of bed hair. Upon witnessing the scene, Jaejin felt his heart squeezed painfully and he has a strong urge to just smack the older guy awake. However, knowing that he's younger than Jonghoon and it would be awfully rude and wrong to do that, he needed someone who can and would definitely do so. He'll make sure that he's not going to be the only one who suffers from what he had just witnessed. He needs Jonghoon to suffer as well, and only one person can do that.

Pulling the bedsheet of the guy who will avenge him, or the both of them, Jaejin said, "Hyung! Hongki-hyung! Wake up! I need you to wake up and see this right now! Hyung! Yah, Hongki-hyung! Wake up!"

Groaning as he opened his eyes, the main vocalist frowned and said, "Yah, why the hell are you waking me up so early on a ing Sunday morning? Can't you just show me whatever the is later?"

"NO! NOW! It's about Jonghoon-hyung and Seunghyunnie! Ppalli!" Jaejin said and upon hearing the names mentioned, Hongki's eyes widened and he immediately rushed out of bed as he followed Jaejin into the 2 guitarists' room. 

Once Hongki entered the room, his eyes doubled in size as he witnessed the scene that horrified Jaejin. His facial expression mirrored those of Jaejin's as his blood boiled with rage and jealousy filled his heart. He was about to yank Jonghoon away from Seunghyun but stopped when he realised that might scare his new maknae more than it would affect the leader. 

"Yah, hyung! Why did you stop? You should kick his !" Jaejin whisper-shouted when he saw Hongki retreated backwards.

"Because I'm worried that I might scare Seunghyunnie instead.. Let's wake them up first and then we'll confront him," Hongki said, and although Jaejin would very much prefer the harsher way for their leader, he doesn't want to scare his beloved maknae either and so he nodded his head agreeingly.

Not knowing who they should wake up first, the 2 boys decided to wake their bastard of a leader up first as he's the one who's doing all the hugging. As he gritted his teeth tightly to force himself to keep calm, Hongki tapped and shook Jonghoon's shoulder lightly so that he doesn't startle the boy sleeping next to him. However, instead of waking up, Jonghoon snuggled Seunghyun tighter and that sent both Hongki and Jaejin over the edge. Putting all his anger and jealousy into his hands, Hongki smacked Jonghoon hard on the thigh and the older boy immediately bolt right up to a seating position. His sudden movement woke up Seunghyun too, as the younger boy rubbed his eyes cutely as he looked at the 2 intruders who were simply staring at them without saying a thing.

Frowning deeply, Jonghoon asked, "What the was that for?"

"What? Look at yourself and tell me what the hell is all this," Hongki said as he balled up his fists to curb his anger and jealousy.

Confused, Jonghoon looked at what they were referring to and it was then he remembered that he was sharing bed with Seunghyun. Looking at the way his body was position against the younger boy, Jonghoon blushed and he scooted away slightly. As he looked at Seunghyun who has sit up right next to him, he was reminded of the kiss the boy gave him on the shoulder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter