Shock

The Puppy Rapper (Like literally!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All 12 members were sitting together in the living room, including Chanyeol on Kris’s lap. He sighed a puppy sigh, now literally. He always wanted to sit on hyung’s lap but never in his wildest dream, he thought it would turn out like this.

Tao was sobbing loudly, while Baekhyun pale as paper, deep eyebags and red nose, result from crying too much. Kai and Sehun both were shedding tears silently followed by Luhan. D.O. was sitting quietly, trying not to cry. Suho was trying to remain strong despite being worried as hell. Lay as usual was sitting without any expression. Chen trying to joke around to make the situation easy but no one seems to listen to him. Xiumin and Kris were the only ones who truly kept strong, thinking hard. What to do?

Kris patted Chanyeol lightly on his back. “It will be fine Channie. Hyung will take care of you. Don’t panic okay?”

Chanyeol wasn’t relieved but somehow he felt more comfortable. He balled up in hyungs lap, trying to find body warmth. “Are you feeling cold Channie?” Xiumin asked sitting opposite of him. “Turn your head left if you are cold Channie”, Kris said. Chanyeol did so. Baekhyun ran to their bedroom , bringing a small blanket which actually belongs to the original Toben.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter