Surprise!

The Puppy Rapper (Like literally!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol woke up at the sound of his alarm ringing. He tried to stop it keeping eyes close but couldn’t find it stretching his hands out. He might’ve kept it far, nothing new for him.

Tiredly lifting his body from bed, he got down. But to his surprise, the floor was lower than usual and he fell. It didn’t hurt, more to his surprise. “Whatever”, he thought, “I am too tired to feel anything, I really need a break!”

Standing before the washroom door, he felt dizzy. Why is the door looking so big? He pushed the door to open but it didn’t open. “What’s happening? Did I drink yesterday? Is it hangover?” He couldn’t believe his own thoughts. None of EXO members are heavy drinker. They don’t drink often only on the occasions when they really need to, those are also for other people’s honour. He can’t remember anyone including himself becoming drunk to the level to get a hangover. And he doesn’t remember drinking last night.

“Stress! I drank without even knowing!” He felt irritated and went to Baekhyun’s bed next to his. He is too dizzy to do anything.

Again, Baekhyun’s bed also felt higher to climb. He climbed anyway and started calling Baek in his ears. It sounded more like a puppy than his manly deep voice.

He sighed. So hangovers feel like this? He never knew. After lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter