Ending: Robin Hood the Trouble Magnet

Pabo in Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15.6

 

My love is so amazing

In a short moment, love is real

What should I do? I have fallen for you

 

I should've realised that Alice would fall into another rabbit hole.

 

Nayeon was the first one there, but she knew it wouldn't last long as the others quickly piled in.

"I loved your song. You're a real talented kid, huh?"

"That must mean you're my unnie."

"Right in one."

Nayeon replied to Sookie's wide grin with her bunny grin. Her fluffball, not so orange and now blue, was happy and in front of her. She was reminded of the dream she saw long ago... now all it needed was everyone el-

"Aww, the song's already over."

"Were you the singer?"

"I am the singer. Sorry you missed the song." Sookie apologized sheepishly, making Dahyun and Chaeyoung shake their heads.

"Guess next time we shouldn't have been so late."

"We should've ran faster, we have two feet."

"No, I get it. I'm not the fastest runner myself. More of a music and lyrics girl, you know?"

Their happy vitamin boss was still her empathetic friendly self, they were happy to see. They didn't expect anything less.

"You look like a punk with that blue hair of yours. I hope you're not some troublemaker."

"I swear I'm not, scout's honor! I get good grades and everything."

Sookie swore with a hand over her heart, making Jungyeon laugh. Gosh, she missed teasing her dumb little sister.

"You should get down from there. You don't want to fall now." 

"Fine~ can you hold my guitar?" Sookie handed the guitar to her and went down the slide. Jihyo was there to hand her back the guitar, their hands touching. "Thanks."

"Thanks for coming down."

"I like your voice. It's real pretty." Momo unabashedly complimented her, eyes following Sookie.

"Hee, thanks. That's not something you hear every day."

"It should be."

"You play guitar too?"

"Yep! This and the piano, but I couldn't exactly carry that around everywhere..."

"Not the best thing to do..." There was the softest look in Mina's eyes as she talked to her.

"What are you doing out so late anyway?"

"I just got back from Seattle a few hours ago, I guess I couldn't sleep."

"Ever heard of jet lag? It's a thing." Tzuyu had to hide a smile at Sookie's sheepish laugh.

"Do you always come out at night and perform like this?"

"Usually I do this in the music room with my friends. They live in that building close by."

"We live there too. Next time you could perform for us there too." Sana couldn't hide the excitement in her voice if she tried.

"Sure. I'm Shin Hyunsook, by the way. You can call me Sookie. Who are you guys?"

Nice to meet you again, dumb bear.

Returning the sunny grin with one of their own, they reintroduced themselves...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter