The Opportunity pt. 2

My Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Hey cousin." San spoke, but didn't break eye contact with his reflection as he fixed his hair. That's right they were cousins. It's been a while since they've spoken, and Min can't help but feel awkward.

"Hi." Min said shortly, heading towards another mirror, swiftly walking around the bright yellow 'caution it's wet' sign. He wanted to ask what San did to make Chaeyoung angry but he held his tongue. It was none of his business. Maybe her mood didn't even have anything to do with San. But knowing the guy, he was probably flirting around again.

'You're jumping into conclusions.' He said to himself.

After seeing his reflection, he noticed he and his cousin differentiated greatly. San wore trendy, tight fitting clothes while he wore sweatpants and large gaming t-shirts. San's hair was short and styled nicely while Min's hair had grown long enough to cover his eyes and ears.

'Do I have to look like that for her notice me?'

Min sighs, looking away.

"Seeya," he says as he makes his way to the bathroom exit.

"Wait!" San exclaims before running hurriedly towards Min. He had seen a yellow something, but it was too late because the next thing he knew, was the pain that followed immediately after his fall. His jeans were now soaked and Min felt sorry for the guy. Had he always been this clumsy? Yup. Min grabbed his arm and pulled his cousin up.

"Thanks. Does it look like I peed?" San asked.

"Well you're wearing brown pants, so the stain's kinda prominent." Min replies.

"Dang it. I can't go out there..." San sighs.

Min's eyes dart around the bathroom for any possible solutions and he sees it.

"There's a hand dryer."

--

It was definitely a sight to see for anyone that entered the male restroom. There was a young man in his boxers (which were filled with baby cupids) holding his brown pants right under the hand dryer.

"Gosh why aren't these automatic!" San complained. "What are we in? The 14th century? A man like me does not deserve this."

He was such a baby. One thing about this boy was his ability to exaggerate.

Min on the other hand took it as his cue to press the button to turn the hand dryer on again.

"You're wearing cupid undies..." Min muttered.

"Yeah? I look good in them."

Min knew better than to respond.

"Hey it's drying off." San said, his eyes brightening.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna leave now. I'm ten minutes late to class. Are you okay with doing this by yourself?" Min honestly felt like he was talking to a child.

"Of course!" San nodded.The two paused for a moment. As if there was something that hadn't been addressed.

"Oh yeah, you have class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter