What tripped me?

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul’s pov

 

“Stop pulling me Xiumin, I need to talk sense into this creature. I should not have let her stay as your Noona, she is not. She is not fitted to be.” She exclaimed.

 

“MUM! She is my noona. I would not be here if not for her. I would not be alive if not for her heart!”  Xiumin bellowed at his mum causing her turn to him.

 

“Xiumin-ah, you are too kind, she is not your real noona, she is merely a test tube baby that I incubated for you for your weak heart. She should be thankful of us else she will not exist at all!” She her son.

 

Touching my left chest where my weak heart is, tears flowed like river gushing.

 

WAE?!?

Wae should they appear in my life again causing me to be fill with this devastating pain again!!!

WAE?!?

 

“Nooooooo”I howled like a mad woman, ran out of my home.

 

The knife stabbing pain was uncontrollable. I was reminded of the night when they coaxed me into an operation theatre telling me that need something from me to save my brother.

 

They switched my healthy heart for his weak heart. When I found out just after the operation, the physical cutting pain though was unbearable but the pain in my heart was catastrophic. I sneaked out, ran out of there, not wanting to die there. Having his weak heart would mean that I can easily die off when it stopped functioning. No one could predict how long I can live.

 

I ran and ran till I went into the deserted woods.

 

 

 

Feeling out of breath and the tearing pain of my open wound, my body collapsed into the white snow, my blood staining the white. I remembered it was a cold freezing winter, the same like now. My body got colder and colder each seconds. Lying on the snow floor, I looked up and saw the falling snow slowly covering me. The round moon that was witnessing the cry of this pathetic creature.

 

I don’t have anyone caring for me..

Cos I am not bornt out of love …but as a sacrifice…

No one loves me … for I am just an artificial made person

.

.

.

Moon, though you seem lonely above but you still have clouds as your friends.

Me? Nothing…

.

.

.

Can yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter