Moonsun’s love proof

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul’s pov

 

I shook my head a little and decided to focus on Solar instead. Using my right thumb to rub her hands in circular motion. I waited patiently for her.

 

“He is a charming and kind man.He is a well-known gentleman. Later after the show that we have hosted together, we even went out a couple of times.” She wiped her tears with her hands.

 

I pulled an tissue and tried to help her but she took over it instead.

 

A tinge of sourness secreted from my stomach.

What feeling is this?

No matter what, I don’t like this.

 

“He had asked me to be his official 2 days prior yesterday and I was about to say yes to him yesterday when this thing comes along and destroys it.” Her tears flowed again involuntary.

 

“Sorry” That was the only thing I could say though I sort felt hurt.

 

Wae?

Wae I have that feeling?

Did I slowly fall for her while staging this drama?

 

My weak heart wrenched when I had this revelation.

She sniffed, wiped her tears, looked up and fanned herself with both her hands as if trying to stop the tears from flowing. “Silly, it is not your fault and I am also sorry for doubting you yesterday.” She pulled a smile.

 

“You are the silly one, cos you already apologise, wae do that twice?” I in hoping to reduce the crying atmosphere. I turned her to face me and did a soft flick on her forehead. That worked.

 

“Ouch!” She flinched at my sudden attack, hold her “damaged” forehead, glared at me with annoying face and ended with a cute pout.

 

Did I fall for you, your endearing pout?

Did I?

 

I pulled her again into my embrace and pat on her head like a mother. “Don’t worry, give me his contact, I will clear this misunderstanding with him.”

 

She chuckled at my motherly act but in the next instance her face changed 180 degree and informed me, “It is too late, he decided to break off with me yesterday night.”

 

“What? Did you tell him this is all marketing gimmick? I can talk to him.” I held her to look at me to show my sincere.

 

“He did not listen to my explanation, he seemed to have make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter