She is merely a ******** ****

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's pov

Maintaining the distance with our noses brushing, “So cute~” I cooed with  my fingers caressed her wavy hair and stared tracing from her forehead to her nose and to my nose.

 

How can I feel so right when I am so close to her?

 

I could feel her heavy breathing resulting in her warmth breath flowing towards me warming my face. My eyes continued to journey south only to find the juicy sweet looking lips.

 

They look so tasty.

How sweet will it be?

Will I taste the red wine she drank?

 

Unlike the previous time where I could still control myself where I can tear my eyes away from the pair of inviting muscles, this time I can’t!

--

 

Huge waves of expectancy and yearning desire flooded my emotions. I know I should not do this but just this once.

 

I promised myself. Tracing the sides of her nose with mine, strong desires of wanting her for myself kicked in. I moved southwards and just before my lips planted on the part that I wanted to taste the sweetness, I waited. But this time, the image of my moon crystal that flashed across my mind previously did not appear again.

 

Without any disturbance, I leaned in and kissed her gently. Intoxicated by this kiss, I became bolder and pressed on, her lips, moistening them. Cupping her cute face, I started to nibble on her lips and the desires of having her grew stronger and stronger. She did not react at all but I was not deterred by it. Slipping my tongue in between her lips and was about to gain penetration when I halted my move.

 

 

Her eyes opened looking at me.

 

 

“Solar! This is not what you think!” I frantically explained, my hands waving in the air.

 

I did not know that she will wake up so fast.

 

She kept silence. She lied there motionlessly.

 

“Solar?” I shook her a little while preparing myself for getting a slap from her but no reaction from her.

 

“Solar?” I called her again.

Is she mad at me?

 

“Solar?” I shook her a little more.

She seemed paralyzed.

 

Paralyzed?

This is?

It cant be.

It is the legendary …

I don’t want to believe it.

I had handle so many of such cases and now I am witnessing it happening?!?

 

I dashed to the washroom, ran the tap on, gulped water into my mouth and gargled angrily while splashing water on my face to cool my temper down.

 

I just cant believe it.

I need proof.

 

My brain triggered and processed all information. I scooted to the bedroom, grabbed Xiumin’s coat while praying that I was wrong. I found a packet with a white tablet.

 

My hands trembled as I opened the packet, placed the tablet on my hand and examined it. It was pure white with a plain line on it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter