Cooking pt.1: Of Useless Brooms and Panic! At the Grocery Store

What Not To Do: A guide by Min Yoongi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Step 4: Cooking.

Everything about it is dangerous. From cuts and burns, to undercooked meat.

Save yourself from the danger and just order take-out.

 

 

4:35pm

“You said you knew how to cook!” Yoongi exclaims while coughing, the blaring of the smoke alarm drowning out his words. Jungkook, who is preoccupied with fanning the ever growing cloud of smoke out the window with a broom, does not respond to the shorter male.

Wait, a broom?

“What are you doing?” Yoongi yelled, getting ignored, once again by the panicking boy. “The broom isn't going to do to get the smoke out” he shouts in a frustrated tone. The younger finally being knocked out of his panic, looks up at the angry Yoongi.

“What?” he yells back barely audible, still swaying the red broom up and down, as if he was fighting with the smoke, the ever growing white cloud unfortunately winning.

“I said the broom won’t do anything, you idiot” Yoongi repeats.

Nodding his head, Jungkook drops the broom, and goes to find the nearest cloth he can find; he doesn't see anything, until pink piece of fabric under the couch catches his eye. He quickly goes to yank it form under the couch and proceeds to frantically fan the smoke away. Yoongi looking to see what Jungkook is doing, instantly becomes mortified when he realizes what the boy is using.

.

……….

1:27pm

“What about fish?” Yoongi drawled, as he crossed out the option, something he's done countless times within the past twenty minutes, at the look of distaste on the younger boys face.

“Fish is only edible in sushi form, and it will make the whole dorm smell awful.” Jungkook reasons, “Plus, our clothes will smell like a fish market for days. I just washed these things.” He said brushing his fingers through his hair extensions.

“Well, what do you suggest then?”

“Chicken!” Jungkook said after pondering for a moment.

“But, I literally suggested that twice and you said no-”

“You said fried chicken, which is greasy and bad for you. I mean something like Fettuccine Alfredo with pan-fried chicken and broccoli”

“That sounds complicated, I don't know about that”

“Don't worry! It's super easy, my mom always used to make it” Jungkook said, as he smiled reassuringly at Yoongi.

“Well if you say so, I guess that'll be fine, I haven't had pasta in a while”

“Cool, let's we what you have so we know what we don't need to buy” Jungkook said, as he got up and walked to the fridge.

“I don't think I have any of the ingredients we need, no point in checking.” Yoongi said hurriedly, running over to block Jungkooks access to the fridge. Jungkook easily pushed the small male out of the way.

“Geez. You’d think you're hiding a dead body in there” Jungkook joked, grabbing the fridge handle attempting to yank it open, to which he was unsuccessful. “How do you open this everyday” Jungkook asked confused, unaware of the other mumbling “I don't” under his breath. The boy was finally able to yank the door open, a cloud of dust puffing out in his face. Coughing and fanning the area in front of his face, the boy peers in the fridge

“I told you I wouldn’t have any of the stuff” Yoongi said awkwardly, as he avoided Jungkooks eyes.

"No kidding.” Jungkook said, bewildered at the sight in front of him. He probably would have preferred there be a dead bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter