Short Boys

What Not To Do: A guide by Min Yoongi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Just a heads up, this chapter will be in Jungkook's POV and it starts from sugakookies first encounter and goes untill present time.

 

“Deep breath in, and out” the tall boy told himself, repeating the action once more. “You can do it, everything will be fine. No one is going to care what you’re wearing” Jungkook tried to encourage himself, before he finally opened his door.  He fixed his skirt for the nth time that morning, and smoothed down his hair extensions making sure they are all in place.

He can’t wait till he can finally grow his hair a little longer. Jungkooks mom had always made him shave it short, not even letting the boy have bangs, until he was in his later years of high school. Jungkook loved his mother, as most children do, and she was a great person the majority of the time.

However, every time anything related to the way Jungkook dressed was brought up she would change completely. Her usually soft face would harden, frown lines deepening into her skin. So, he tried to avoid bringing it up, he stopped trying to explain that “no, I don’t want to be a girl, I just like being pretty.”  He continued to wear the atrocious clothes she bought him; only wearing his preferred apparel when he was alone, or with his closest friends. It wasn’t easy, but he had food and a home, so Jungkook couldn’t really complain.

Now that he was out of the house, he could dress however he wanted to, which he was eternally grateful for. He’s still nervous about his current outfit though. The crop-top is kind of risky, but Jungkook wanted to push himself.

With one last look into his small dorm room, Jungkook closed the door and locked it. He was about to go down the hall, when the sight of another person caught his attention, particularly because said person was staring right at Jungkook, it made him feel quite self-conscious. Jungkook was about to tell him to screw-off; because he doubted whatever the boy would say to him would be pleasant. Most boys, in Jungkooks experience hadn’t exactly been kind when Jungkook wore skirts. All he got were derogatory comments, maybe even some erted remarks. He shivered in disgust at the memory.

“Your bellybutton is adorable.” The smaller boy mumbles.

What.

Well, that definitely wasn’t what Jungkook was expecting, that’s for sure.

“Excuse me?”  Jungkook asks confused, because who compliments people on their bellybuttons? Nobody does, it’s weird, but it’s not the worst thing that could have happened. His question doesn’t get answered, for the boy was gone in the blink of an eye, the sound of his hurried footsteps running down the stairs, bringing a smile to the previously nervous boy.

What a strange child, he thought while laughing to himself. Jungkook wished he could’ve gotten a name; the boy was cute to say the least. Jungkook hoped that he’ll see him again eventually, as he walked to his first class with a smile on his lips.

……….

They met sooner than Jungkook had expected. Not that he was complaining, the sight of the youngers terrified eyes as he held on to Jungkooks boot, was quite amusing. His amusement was short lived however, the black-haired boy crawling away quickly, while at least as quickly as one could whilst on the ground, crawling through students.

……….

He was debating whether or not to approach the cute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter