Of Second First Impressions and Drama Disputes

What Not To Do: A guide by Min Yoongi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Step 2: Talk to people.

Anything you say will most likely be wrong.

 

Fumbling to try and avoid his tragic fate, Yoongi desperately tries to catch his falling books; however the only thing he accomplishes to do is yank his ear buds out of his phone causing “You’ve Fallen For Me” by the god of singing himself (aka Jung Yonghwa) to blast from his phone speakers, making him regret his decision to listen to music on the bus ride back to school.

The loud thump of all his books crashing to the ugly carpeted floor, causes Yoongi to wince at all the noise he’s making. Which wouldn’t be so much of a problem, if Yoongi wasn’t walking into his first lecture of the semester twenty nine minutes (and 47 seconds) late. He had completely lost track of time in the coffee shop and frantically had tried to make it here on time, he failed of course.

The commotion making all the sleep deprived students heads snap up giving the pale boy varying looks of annoyance and sympathy (except Taehyung of course, who was silently laughing his non-existent off in the back of the room, that traitor) the deafening silence not helping the situation whatsoever.

Looking up Yoongi tries to give an apologetic smile to the middle-aged professor glaring daggers at him from across the room. He hurries to an empty seat and slumps into a hard plastic chair in the corner of the room, sighing heavily.

Congratulations you managed to be late and cause a disruption good one Yoongi.

Taking a deep breath in, the flustered male finally calms his erratic heart down and tries to focus on the remainder of the class.

“Alright class please turn to page twenty eight”

Yoongi goes to turn the page like the good student he’s pretending to be, but when he puts his hand to the desk he’s met with the cold chipped-wood, his books nowhere to be seen. The pale boy begins to panic internally because where are all his things, that textbook is really expensive, he can’t just replace it-

Oh.

Looking over to entrance he had oh-so-gracefully stumbled through earlier, Yoongi sees his scattered pile of books and papers. He sighs in relief at the fact that his belongings had not gone missing, his relief being short-lived, at the realization that he had to somehow get to his books without alerting anyone that he had left his seat.

So naturally he chose the most practical option: crawl across the room through the rows of students like the ninja, child-Yoongi had always wanted to be.

In Yoongi's defense, it looked a lot easier in his head.

He hadn’t thought that there were this many students he’d have to crawl through. Yoongi had begun to slowly regret this decision, but he’s already gotten this far so why not just finish what he started. Min Yoongi may be terrible at many things, but he is not a quitter.

The judgmental stares he’s been receiving for the past minute aren’t exactly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter