“I’m sorry but I couldn’t give up on you!”

Seoul... I'm in Love!

 

In the morning, Nana was walking out of her apartment building… she yawned, she couldn’t sleep last night… there was storm and it was raining so hard… The weather is definitely cleared up... She looked at the road in front of her, it’s still wet and there’s lots of puddle.. My shoes will definitely soaked by the time I reach the river! She was planning to take some pictures of Hangang river after raining so hard… it would be different than any other day, that’s why she came out so early in the morning…

“Na-yahhhh” someone grabbed her from the back

She was so shocked… She turned around and found Woo Bin wearing a robot mask.

“YAH!!!!!!” she jumped and hit his head

“Yah! I’m a lot older that you!” he rubbed his head, it hurt… wow, this girl is strong!!!

“Try that again and I will smacked your !” she said cheekily

Woo Bin laughed, “I just want to give you this” he said while handing her a box

“what’s this?” she asked curiously

“Open it!” he said excitedly

“Yah! Is this one of your prank again?” she asked and gave back the box to him

“You’ll regret it if you give this back to me!” he said smiling wittily

Nana become curious, she tempted to open the box. She unwrap the wrapping… and there she was, holding the box of the new Nikon lens for her camera…

“OPPPPPAAAA!” she screamed as soon as she saw the gift, “How… how on earth did you get this?” “it’s not even on the market yet!!! At least not until next year!!!!” she asked him lots of questions

Woo Bin looked pleased, this is the reaction that he was waiting for. “ I got connection at Nikon. And they special deliver it early in the morning today! I can’t wait to give this to you!” he explained

Nana jumped to Woo Bin, she hugged him tightly. “Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!” she screamed on the top of her lung.

“Yah! Calm down will you?! I don’t want you to get asthma attack because you’re so excited!” he said and rubbed her hair

“Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” she said unboxing the camera lense… “Do you know that this lens can capture the picture really really clearly????? I meant reaaaaaaalyyyy clearly” she said again looking amaze, still doesn’t believe that she’s holding something that she wishes for the past months

Woo Bin just laughed. He enjoyed giving her present, this kind of reaction belong to her only.

She was smiling and jumping up and down. “Yah! Stop it! I feel sorry for your lung!” he said

“Don’t be!!” she said and started to pull out her camera and assemble her lens, it fit!!!

She looked amazed.

Woo Bin put his hand on her shoulder, “For the princess who is sooooo happy, I decided to give you a ride” he led her to his car, open the door for her

“Where are you going this morning, princess?” he asked

“Hangang river please, Ahjussi” she said wittily

Woo Bin laughed; “here we go!” they drove away

Without them realizing, a pair of eyes were looking at them sadly. Kyuhyun waited for her all night in his car. He didn’t care even though it’s raining, he waited patiently in his car, and waiting until she showed up in the morning. He was so happy to see her, he was about to approach her, but he saw someone else walking slowly to surprise her. He looked how happy she was, how cheery she was with him. Is that Woo Bin? He wonder….

Last night Dong Hae apologize to him a couple times, he told him it doesn’t matter. As long as he told him where she is, he could care less about other thing… As soon as he got the address, he rushed to her apartment building…

His heart hurt looking at her that happy with someone else, he knows he should be happy for her… He really wanted to hug her, but does he have any right to do so? She looked so happy, in fact, he never saw her that happy before, when she was with him… Does he has the right break her happiness?

He missed her so much that it kills him not being able to hug her. He looked at her hugging another guy. He would give up everything just to trade places with that guy. He uses all of his energy to prevent him from running to her, grabbed her and hugged her with his arm. All I could give to her is sadness, look how happy she is now… if you still have a heart Cho Kyuhyun, If you still love her, you’ll give up on her!

Unknowingly, he followed the car, the car stop at Hangang river, she came out and the car left. He parked his car and started to follow her. She looked really happy with her gift, she tried it right away, looking at the beautiful scenery after a huge rain last night. She smiles in between her shots. She looked a lot better than before. Her red cheeks with her red lips, making her looked sooooo pretty! Kyuhyun walked silently behind her, he tried to concentrate so he won’t run towards her and grabber her from behind. He wanted to kiss those lips so much, feeling how soft it felt on his own.

 This is a picture of Hangang River

She took lots of pictures, checking the light, asking people to pose some times. She walked around the park near the river. The last time he looked at her, she was lying on hospital bed, looking lifeless… But look at her now, she looked so warm and live. He wanted to hug her, feel her warm skin, kissing those red cheeks of hers. All he could think of is to stop being selfish! If he couldn’t give her happiness, then he doesn’t have the right to force her back to him.

At noon time, she was still actively taking picture. Kyuhyun is still following her from far behind. She didn’t suspect anything because there were lots of people around. She bought a quick street snack food. She ate it right away, may be because she’s hungry? She got startled once the food touched her lips, I bet it’s hot! She waived her hand in front of her lips, she looked around to find anyone who sell water… Kyuhyun chuckled… This is the Nana he knew… the careless, carefree of her… He kept looking at her…

Naaa-yah, do you still feel sick? Do you eat a lot these days? Are your body still weak as usual? He wanted to ask her… he wanted to tell her that from now on, he will protect her with his life…

Around evening, she got a phone call, she waited at the place where she got drop-off, and the same car approached her.. She smiled and waved, then she climb into the car… they left…

Kyuhyun felt as if his whole heart had been taken away from his body… He felt he lost something important in his life.. He walked slowly to his car.. He’s dizzy from the cold, he hasn’t eaten since last night…  He decided to go home…

 

20 minutes later….

Kyuhyun looked at the building in front of him, it’s not their dorm.... He ended up at the exact same spot he were the night before, in front of her apartment…  He waited….

About two hours later, the car came back, she stepped out the car, he heard the guy saying “I’m going to buy some gas first, you can just go in!” he said

Nana said, “I should just come with you oppa!” she said

Oppa again? He’s so sensitive with that word… He didn’t notice it this morning since he was too shock to see her.. but it angered him whenever he heard her calling someone else ‘oppa’. He felt really dizzy and he couldn’t think straight…

Nana walked into the apartment building after the car left, Kyuhyun stepped out of his car. He followed her. He got closer to her, he felt as if he could grab her anytime. He couldn’t really think straight…

Nana reached for her key and opened the door. As she was about to enter, someone pushed her inside her apartment and closed the door. She was shocked as she was about to see who pushed her, she felt the person grabbed her, turned her around and forced kisses to her lips.. She panicked, she tried to push the person away, but he’s too strong for her…

The guy pulled his face from her for a while, Nana was shocked, “Ky…kyuhyun-ah” she said

Before she could think of anything, he crushed his lips on her again. His kisses were rough and long… Nana was out of breath…. She could feel that her lung gasping for air… she tried to push him away but he was like possessed or something, he kisses her again and again, without pausing…. She could feel that she got her asthma attack… when he finally pulled out his face from hers… she fell down to the floor, hitting her chest… gasping for air…

“Naaa…. Naaa-yahhhh, are you okay?” Kyuhyun was shocked, she looked so pale… Kyuhyun was so scared, the memory from months ago came back to him…

He tried to calm her down, but she couldn’t breathe at all, he didn’t know what’s wrong with her..

At that moment, someone opened the door, “Naaaa-yahhhh!!!!!” Woo Bin came in, he looked shocked to see Kyuhyun in there

He grabbed her bag, pulling out the inhaler and sprayed it into … he hugged her, rubbed her head and back several times… “It’s okay… it’s okayyy… breathe” he told her, trying to make her calm

It worked… after several minutes, she calm down, her breathing become normal again… she looked a little bit pale, but her cheeks and lips started to turn red-ish color again…

Kyuhyun standing there, shocked of what had just happened in front of him…

“Na… Na-yahhh, are you okay?” he asked tried to reach her while she’s lying on the floor

Woo Bin remembered about him, he put Nana down and stormed to Kyuhyun. He grabbed his collar, “Who are you?” he asked angrily

“Let me go!” kyuhyun was mad at him as well

Kyuhyun tried to punch the guy in front of him, but he’s way stronger that him, he wasn’t at his best condition either… “What are you doing here?” he asked again

Kyuhyun was out of breath as well, “I’m her husband! It’s my right to be here!” he said glaring at Woo Bin

Woo Bin was shocked, “So you’re that bastard????” he said

With one punch, everything went black for Kyuhyun.

“OPPPPPAAAAA!” Nana was shocked looking at Kyuhyun on the floor, unconscious…..

She run to him, grabbed his face with her two hands… It’s hot! “Oppa,…. He has a fever… Ottokke (what to do?)… Ottokke???” she said start to cry…

She was so scared, “Kyuhyunahhh wake up, uhm?” she tap his face several times but he didn’t answer

Nana looked up to Woo Bin… “Oppa… what should we do??? Should we go to the hospital???” she asked

Woo Bin could see how worry she is.. She’s trembling….

“OPPPAA!!!” she yelled at him          

Woo Bin helped her to bring Kyuhyun into her room, she opened his jacket with her shaking hands. Woo Bin looked at Nana sadly. “I’ll bring my clothes so we can change his clothes” he said and went out to his apartment

When he was back to her room, she was there, wiping his face with wet towel. Placing cold towel on his forehead. She looked really worried.

“Naaa-yah… do you want to step out first, I’m going to change his clothes” he said

Nana nodded, she grabbed the bucket and towel and went to the bathroom. When she’s back, Woo Bin finished changing Kyuhyun’s clothes. Nana placed a new cold towel on his forehead and rubbed his right cheek with warm towel.. A bluish mark started to show up on his right cheek…

Nana didn’t even notice when Woo Bin left her apartment, she was too busy changing Kyuhyun’s towel ever once in a while, she also wiped water dripping from the towel so his clothes won’t get wet.

Woo Bin went back to his apartment, he made a phone call to US, may be this is the time for me to go back home?

 

*******************

Kyuhyun woke up the next morning feeling so tired, he could feel his right cheek swollen up, he couldn’t open his eyes because he was too tired…

“Kyuhyun-ah…. Do you feel better?” he heard someone asked him

That… that voice! He opened his eyes at that moment. He saw that girl, the girl that he missed the most, the girl that he had longed for so long… she’s there in front of him… She put her hand on his forehead, “it seems that the fever had come down” she said

Kyuhyun grabbed her hand from his forehead, he grabbed her hand tightly.. he doesn’t want to let her go anymore..

Nana looked at him, confusedly, “Kyuhyunah… are you okay?” she asked him, she looked really worried

Kyuhyun still staring at her blankly, he started to tear up…

“Kyuhyun-ahhhh, are you sick? Do you feel any pain?” she asked again

Kyuhyun grabbed her and pulled her to his chest, he hugged her tightly…

“Naaaa-yahhh, please don’t leave me again” he said while tearing up

Nana was about to lift her head from his chest but he pushed her head back to his chest again, she could hear his heart beat. “I’m so sorry Na-yaaahhh… I’m so sorry for everything…  I know that I’m so selfish Na-yahhh… but I just couldn’t give up on you… I couldn’t give you away to someone else… “ he said

Nana was shocked. She didn’t know what to say… “Kyu… Kyuhyun-ah, didn’t you hate me?” she asked him

There’s a brief silent.

“I…. I love you Naaa-yahhh” he said almost whispering

Nana couldn’t believe what she heard; she lifted her head and looked at the guy in front of her. Their eyes met… She could see that he’s so sincere…

“I…. “ she didn’t know what to say

They looked at each other for quite a while…

“But… we… we divorced already” she said looking down

He lifted her face with both of his hand, “We haven’t…” he said slowly

Nana was shocked, “What??? How???” she asked

“I didn’t submit the paper” he said and smiled evilly “So I’m still your husband!” he continued

Nana couldn’t believe what she heard; the person in front of her is still her husband????

“Hatchhhhhuuuuuu” she suddenly sneeze loudly… this is really not a good timing!!!! Lung, nose you’re really are a big disappointment!!!!

Kyuhyun laughed…

“Yah! Don’t laugh! I got it from you, you know!” she hit him

“Yah! How could you blame me????” he said

He paused a second and he blushed, “Ah… the kiss… last night” he said it really slowly

Nana’s face turned really red now… This is the reaction that he missed the most…

He lifted her face and kissed her really gently… he didn’t want anything that happened last time happened again…  It was a really long kiss, he paused every now and then to let her catch her breath… He missed those lips and he could feel that it’s as soft as before.. It was really hard for him to press his desire.. he wanted to ’eat’ her right then, at that moment.. but he could feel that she’s out of breath…

“Moved back with me to the dorm?” he told her after their long kisses

Nana looked at him, her expression is hard to read, “I’m…. I don’t think I’ll come back to the dorm with you, Kyuhyun-ahhh” she said

“Whatttttt?” he was shocked

“Do you want to move out together?” he asked her

“I… I don’t think I can come back with you, Kyuhyunah”  there’s a pause  ”at …..at least… not right now, I need time to think” she said without looking at him

Kyuhyun looked at the girl in front of him in disbelieved, “Yah! We just did that long passionate kiss and you said you don’t want to get back together with me?” he got annoyed

When Kyuhyun mentioned the kiss, she blushed again. “I….” she couldn’t lift her head

“Are… are you in love with him?” he asked her again

Nana was shocked, she hit his head, “Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! If after that ‘long and passionate’ kiss, you still think that I’m in love with other man, then you’re really a jerk!!” she said

“Yah! Don’t be mad!” he said and pulled her in for a kiss again… but she pushed him away….

He got annoyed, he got up, grabbed her and throws her to the bed, he lays on the top of her, their faces are really close. “I’m your husband, you can’t refuse me” with that he kissed her again, now it’s a little bit rough…

She started to have a hard time to breathe again… Kyuhyun stopped, he lifted his body a bit so he won’t pressed her lung…  He looked at her, confusedly… “What happened to you Naaa-yahh?” he asked her softly, kissed her forehead and rub his hand on her cheeks

She looked away, her eyes were a little bit tearing up, “It’s nothing… “ she said

Kyuhyun still on the top of her, he grabbed her chin and make her facing him, he kiss her lips quickly and looked into her eyes really gently. He lay beside her and hugged her tightly. “Naaa-yah, you can tell me, everything… you know that, right?” he said and rubbed her hair gently

Nana hug him back.. she buried her face in his chest…. “It’s just something stupid! There’s this stupid guy called asthma that love me so much, he wouldn’t leave me alone… he lives in my lung and came back to attack me every once in a while… I couldn’t breathe regularly, couldn’t do the things that I like before… He wouldn’t let me do anything… “ she said

Kyuhyun lifted her chin again, looking at her gently. “Yah! So you cheat on me????” that’s what came out from his mouth

Nana was expecting something comforting. She hit his head, “Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Didn’t you tell me that you received a president award before from school? Were those lies?” she was mad at him

He smiled evilly, he hugged her tightly again, he whispered to her ear, “I’m sorry Naaa-yahhh, that’s all because of me… but, It’s okay….. You’re gonna be okay… because I’ll be there to protect you from him… “ he said the words that he always wanted to tell her, that he would protect her forever

Nana smiled, she placed a quick kiss on the top of his nose. Kyuhyun moved closer to her again, he wanted to whisper something to her again, Nana was expecting. “But then what about when we’re making babies?? It would be hard on you, yopbooooo” he said and smirked

Nana was blushing through her ears. “Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Don’t you dare!!!” with that she kicked Kyuhyun out of the bed.