6/?

The Other Boy

            He is running. He doesn’t know why, but he’s running. Wait…is that a look of terror on his face? He looks back and there is a man chasing him. He trips on his own feet and somehow the man is right there. “Please, don’t do this!” he sobs, backing up until he hits a wall he never noticed while he was running. The man closes in on him and reaches a hand out. He eyes the hand, pressing himself even more against the wall. The man’s eyes narrow and he grabs his throat. He is gasping as the man lifts him off his feet. His throat feels like it could burst any minute as he tries to scream for someone, anyone. The man grins and drops him so he is lying flat on his back. The man crawls on him, drops his head to his neck and bites. “Henry!” he can hear a soft call from far away. It sounds like a whisper compared to his screams. Now the man is shaking him, slapping him on the face lightly. “Henry!” the man is now screaming.

                Henry opens his eyes and is slapped one more time before the screaming stops. The shaking stops and he’s staring up at Sungmin who is straddling him, panting with a look of relief on his face. He remembers; he got home from the hospital a week ago and every night is the same thing. He has a nightmare about a man he thinks he has never seen before and Sungmin wakes him up every night. Heechul is always by the door sobbing in his hands, Leeteuk is always trying to calm him down, and Kibum is trying to calm the kids. Tonight, it’s just him and Sungmin since their roommate Kyuhyun decided to sleep with Yesung while this goes on. Heechul has taken to crying silently in his room with Leeteuk holding him and the kids worry for the boy from afar.

                Sungmin looks at Henry before sighing and moving off of him and taking him in his arms. “I’m sorry,” Henry mumbles every time as he snuggles into Sungmin chest as it gives him the feeling of protection. Sungmin ignores the apology every time and just rocks him, though he usually hums a tune to make Henry fall asleep. “What does the man look like?” Henry looks up in confusion before he realizes he is talking about in the nightmare. “He isn’t that tall with pale skin. He’s skinny. I think he is Korean. He has medium length light brown hair, cold brown eyes,” Henry list off what he can remember and looks at Sungmin questioningly.

                Sungmin groans and lets his head the wall behind him. He sighs and looks at Henry sympathetically. “When I went to the hospital with you, I couldn’t bare to see you that way. I would have broken down even more than I did. I took a walk around the hospital to clear my head and was heading to your room. When I got there…there was a man standing by the bed. I don’t know what he was doing, but I scared him or something and he…jumped out the window,” Sungmin explained, nodding at Henry’s surprised expression. “He didn’t die did he?” Henry whispered, tears popping up from his eyes. Sungmin shook his head and sighed. “I looked out the window and no one was there. It was like he was never there. You must think I’m crazy,” Sungmin chuckled darkly, his grip tightening.

                Henry shook his head much to Sungmin’s surprise. “I believe you hyung. Do you think that’s the man? Is he going to come back?” Henry whispers, looking up at Sungmin with wide, terrified eyes. “Maybe, but he won’t touch you, not with me here,” Sungmin smiles, giving Henry a squeeze before they both fall into sleep, no nightmare this time.

~.~

                He looks through the window, watching the man hug his muse. A growl bubbles from his throat as he jumps from tree branch to tree branch, ignoring the cries of “something in the sky”. He didn’t mean to give his muse nightmares; he just wanted to touch him like he did every night. He wanted to feel the smooth expanse of skin on his face, cup his round cheeks and imagine what those soft lips feel and taste like. He wanted to be his and that man was getting in his way. He knew the man liked his muse.

                “Soon Henry, we will meet. Then you will be mine,” he whispered as he looked down at a school girl from the club roof. Perfect, he thought grinning wickedly before pouncing, loving the screams from her pretty little throat as he tore her arm from her torso and proceeded to drink from it in front of her. Soon Henry, very soon indeed.


 A/N: There you have it! Happy belated Valentines day loves! ^.^Anyways, thanks to Michiru097, darexvyn, and wookiebear for commenting! ^.^ Comment and subscribe loves, I'll be updating next Friday morning! OH! And I want you guys to tell me about this new story I'm writing. It's based off an anime I saw LONG ago and hated...The main characters are Heechul, Hongki, and Han Geng. I'll put the y summary up. But, I won't be putting it on here for a long time, maybe until it's finished. The y title is The Hands of an Artist

There are three sources of power; the mind, heart, and in Heechul’s case, the hands. Kim Heechul has an ability wanted by both the Korean government and the Chinese government. They will go to every length to grab this chance, even if means killing his family and breaking his heart.

Tell me what you think. Bye~! xxx