I'm Sorry

The Other Boy

I give up. I hate this story so much. I dont' know what I was thinking with this plot, and the thing with vampires is really cliche (and what was I thinking with all the adopted siblings, I have no idea). But, anyways, I won't be continuing this story although I will tell you where I was going with this.

So we were at the part where Ryeowook was about to come back. Well, I was going to have Henry walking back home and be attacked by Seungho then savior Ryeowook swooping in and practically killing Seungho, thus saving Henry, but he wasn't going to know that until he woke back up in their house. Then when they both go back to school, I was going to have Henry disappear for a little enough to have Ryeowook and Jungmo fight and Jungmo was going to reveal to Henry what Ryeowook really was...a vampire~! He was also going to reveal...wait for it...Ryeowook is king of the vampires! Ho ! And that Ryeowook killed Henry's parents. For whatever reason, I forgot. Henry was going to be all "I HATE YOU RYEOWOOK AND I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE". 

Henry and Jungmo were going to start dating and Jungmo was going to kidnap Henry. That part I did write out so I'll post it~

 

                “Hyung, why are we here?” Henry flicks a piece of hair out of his face as he braces himself against the wind. Henry wasn’t expecting a warehouse to be the type of setting for a date. Sure, he’d never been on a date, but he’s seen the movies. Aren’t they supposed to be walking by the Han River, holding hands and being all mushy? The warehouse gives off an unfamiliar feeling. Like…it’s telling him to run. It reminds him of the mansion by his grandparent’s old house, the feeling of being overwhelmed, suffocated. Every aspect -  every crack in the wall, every broken window, even the birds perched on the partially missing tin roof makes him want to shrivel up in fear and leave despite his and Jung-Mo’s date.

                “You’ll see…but first,” Jung-Mo runs back to the car and hides his hands behind his back as he kicks the door closed. The slam echoes and Henry is painfully aware of how far away they are from the city - away from humanity. He wonders if Ryeowook knows where he is, what he is doing, who is with. Ryeowook always seems to know everything about him. Henry frowns when he catches himself thinking about Ryeowook. He shouldn’t be thinking of that man. He was bad for him, but Henry couldn’t help it. Those delicate cheek bones, that shy, yet bright smile, the always warm brown eyes which seems to hold a flicker of gold once in a while, the long, slender fingers which would hold his hand or his back when he was scared, Ryeowook couldn’t stay out of his mind.

                “Just relax,” Henry shivered as Jung-Mo’s hot breath blows over his ear. His eyes slid shut at the sensation and when he tries to open them, it’s still dark. “Hey, hey, what are you doing?” Henry cries, reaching forward and then aiming for the back of his head to untie the blind fold. Jung-Mo grabs his hand and shushes him, sending another shiver to rack his body. “Jung-Mo, I don’t like this,” Henry whimpers as Jung-Mo leads him forward towards the warehouse. Henry can’t see the smirk adorning Jung-Mo’s face as he watches Henry. “Don’t worry babe everything’s okay,” Jung-Mo urges Henry to stop and stay as he opens the warehouse’s doors. A gust of wind blows out almost knocking Henry over. Jung Mo smiles and breathes deeply in the scent. He turns on his heel and continues to lead Henry into the warehouse.

                Henry cautiously takes a step forward, almost falling over. It’s flat…concrete he thinks that covers the ground. It’s cold, a little muggy. It must’ve rained because Henry steps into a puddle of liquid on the ground. Henry goes over the possibilities of what’s going to happen. Maybe Jung-Mo’s a serial killer and about to kill him. Maybe Jung-Mo’s making him think this is a really y date but when he unties it, it’ll be wonderful and they’ll ride out on horses together. Henry sighs and smiles. Henry feels hands turning him and pushing down on his shoulder to make him sit. The metal is cold like everything else. Henry’s is too focused on keeping himself warm to notice his hands being slipped between the bars on the back. Finally Henry snaps out of it when he hears the deathly click of handcuffs linking his hands together.

               “Kim Jung-Mo, this isn’t funny! Let me go!” Henry yells, tugging hard on the handcuffs and only succeeding in turning his wrist raw. Henry opens his mouth to yell again, but a gag is shoved in his mouth and tied around his head. “Just relax babe, everything’s fine,” Jung-Mo chuckles darkly and removes the blind fold. Henry’s eyes widen and he screams. He screams and screams until he faints.

 

 

                I never want to see you again. No matter how many times Ryeowook banged his head on the wall, the pain in his heart wouldn’t go away. Henry hated him. Henry hated him and never wanted to see him again and it’s his entire fault. Though that could be contemplated on later; he needed a plan to get Henry away before it was too late. Ryeowook secured his gun holster and pulled his shirt over it. Pretty obvious, but hey, he wasn’t looking to be subtle. He wanted to get Henry out of there and kill Jung-Mo as quick as he could. Ryeowook shoved a covered dagger inside his combat boot before straightening and making sure the knife wouldn’t stab him. He blows his bangs back from over his eyes before heaving a deep sigh.

                Ryeowook hopes Yu-Jin has Nana held up as he exits the rotting mansion and walks towards the rented car in the drive way. He yanks the back door open and yelps when he finds someone laying there. “Took you long enough princess,” the man scoffs, sitting up and cracking his shoulder. Ryeowook bares his fangs in warning. “What are you doing here Sungmin?” Ryeowook hisses, backing up so Sungmin can get out the car. Sungmin raises an eyebrow as if it isn’t obvious why he’s here. Ryeowook rolls his eyes and still waits for an answer. “You’re not going alone. I’m saving Henry too,” Sungmin demands, his eyes warning that he’s not up for discussions. It’s silent for a minute before Ryeowook starts laughing, hunching over his knees when his stomach starts to hurt.

                Sungmin growls low in his throat to prove he isn’t kidding. Ryeowook’s laugh dies down into a chuckle before he looks at Sungmin with an amused look. “You’re not coming Sungmin and that’s final,” Ryeowook smirks at Sungmin’s scowl. “He’s my brother! I should be able to come and save him!” Sungmin argues, blocking Ryeowook’s way to the driver’s side. Ryeowook rolls his eyes, leaning on his back leg with his arms crossed across his chest. “You just want to be Prince Charming. Like you said, he’s your brother. Brothers don’t love brothers,” Ryeowook finally points out Sungmin’s feelings for the chubby cheek teenager. The blood drains from Sungmin’s face but his frown doesn’t falter.

                “Face it Sungmin, Henry doesn’t like you like that,” Ryeowook teases, eyes flashing with glee as he sees Sungmin clench his fist. “Says the man who Henry told he never wanted to see him again. The man that left him while I was here by his side! You only hurt him Ryeowook,” Sungmin’s eyes show no sympathy as Ryeowook flinches at the memories. “Now, we can play this game all night, or you can take me with you and we’ll both save Henry!” Ryeowook looks Sungmin up and down, contemplating on the situation. The silence thinks as Ryeowook lets his head fall back before looking at Sungmin again. Sungmin raises an eyebrow and waits impatiently.

 

“Get in the car.”

 

 

                Henry whimpers, tugging at the handcuffs lightly despite knowing he can’t get out. Blood already covers his hands from the cuts on his wrist from pulling. Henry’s breath hitches as he hears Jung-Mo stop humming from the room next to his. Henry can tell he’s in a different room because of the temperature change, the air feels less muggy and Jung-Mo keeps walking in and out of the room, the door slam echoing through the room. The footsteps are painfully slow as he exits the room and they stop. All Henry can hear is his shallow, raged breathing.

                Even that freezes as the door creeks open. Henry can’t hear Jung-Mo coming, but he can defiantly feel the cold presence creeping closer. Henry holds his breath longer as Jung-Mo sniffs his neck, letting out a contented sigh. He wants to scream, scream as loud as he can when he feels the tip of Jung-Mo tongue trace the pulsing vein on his neck. 

 

and tease~ that's all I wrote. I'm sorry. So from there, Jungmo was about to kill Henry, but Sungmin and Ryeowook come in to save the day. But DUH DUH, Kyuhyun also followed and ends up getting himself borderline killed by trying to save Sungmin who was trying to save Henry. Sungmin begs Ryeowook to save Kyuhyun by turning him into a vampire which in the end he does. Originally I was going to have Sungmin die by saving Henry, but Kyumin must live. <3 so when I post the part of the epilouge I wrote and it says Sungmin died, yeah. but yeah, there isn't a happy ending because jin-ah escapes and a war breaks out between the vampires and the vampire hunters and it throws the world into chaos and I believe I was going to write a second book type thing where they fight and all that. but here's the part of the epilouge I wrote.

 

Years passed, millions of citizens – both vampires and humans – died, buildings burned, bodies buried, Henry watched from their mansion with dread as bombs lit up the sky in the ruined city below. He couldn’t help but feel the blame for all this destruction. All these deaths were on his head, on his hands. Henry bit his lip as he remembered the significant deaths. His parents, his grandparents, Han Kyung, Jungmo…Sungmin. Henry sobbed and pressed his palm into his mouth to stifle the sounds since Ryeowook was just behind the thin, glass doors. Cheers erupted from down in the ruble of the city and Henry shakes his head as everyone celebrates a win. This wasn’t a win. This was a never ending war between vampires that took innocent human lives.

                The glass doors open to reveal a man, small yet well defined features that made him look older. His long brown hair that touched his shoulders blew back as the draft blew into the mansion. “Ryeowook-ah, why are you out here?” Henry mutters, facing the burning city with glazed eyes. Ryeowook raises an eyebrow and wraps his arms around Henry’s waist. “Calm down,” Ryeowook whispers with a press of the lips to Henry’s nape. Henry immediately calms down with the help of Ryeowook’s power seeping in and looks back at the gentle male. “I could ask you the same thing. We’re about to celebrate. The war is over. We won,” Ryeowook smiles in relief. Henry shakes his head and sighs, unwrapping Ryeowook’s arms from his waist. “What is there to celebrate? All I see is a river of blood,” Henry whispers the words of Gandhi as he watches the Loyalist celebrate the win. Everyone’s out drinking, dancing, out with their beloved ones that haven’t died in the bloodiest war in history. Ryeowook heaves a sigh and pulls Henry inside, out of the cold wind and onto the soft sheets of the bed.

                “Henry,” Ryeowook murmurs, pulling said vampire into his arms and kisses his forehead, trailing down onto the tip of his nose, both cheeks before finally landing on his lips. Henry hesitates before responding to the kiss. It’s slow and loving, just the way Ryeowook was. Henry smiles against the kiss and deepens it, pressing harder against Ryeowook’s lips. Ryeowook pulls back with a small smile and swipes his thumb over Henry’s plump lips. He always loved it when Henry smiled. It reminded him of when the world had no dangers, when he would watch Henry as a kid, after Henry had met Ryeowook in the bathroom, before he had taken Han Kyung’s life, when he had come back…”Sing for me,” Henry whispered, nuzzling his nose into Ryeowook’s neck. Ryeowook looked at Henry with surprise before smiling brightly and complying.

                The soothing notes left Ryeowook’s mouth in no hurry, lulling Henry into a sated state. 

 

so yeah...I'm sorry. I just... could not write this plot/story. but i hope you enjoyed what i could make of it. this is goodbye.

 

annyeong~