13/?

The Other Boy

 

                Ryeowook was pissed. No, he was more than pissed. He was livid, furious, enraged and any other synonym in every single language in this universe. What the was he thinking?! No, he was not thinking at all. He let himself slip. He lost it, let his control fly out the window and was not thinking. It was sloppy, amateur level and just plain stupid. He could have done so much more to make sure Han Kyung kept his mouth shut; why in the world did he kill him?!

                Ryeowook really hates himself right now. He wishes he could trade places with Han Kyung. Too bad the sandman really hates his family. He doesn’t know why. Ryeowook scrubs a hand over his face as if to try and forget everything. He knows the extinct of his actions; it doesn’t mean he’s happy about them. He’s knows at least thirteen people who are directly hurt from his actions. Two immediately spring in his mind and he really wants to just bang his head on the wall.

                Henry – god, he really hopes Henry isn’t too beat up over this. The news hasn’t let out anything so it’s not like he can go over and say he heard about Han Kyung’s death without bringing up suspicions. His feet drag him across the floor in a pacing motion as he ponders the situation. He ed up big this time. His sister wasn’t a big help either with throwing that particular fact in his face. It isn’t him getting caught to makes him so mad; it’s the fact that he hurt Henry. It was dark, raining, after curfew; no one could’ve seen them without Ryeowook knowing. Unless a fellow vampire had spied on him.

                , this wasn’t good. This wasn’t good at all. Yu Jin looked on, concerned as he actually did resort to banging his head on the wall.  “Oppa, I think you’re going to hurt your head,” Yu Jin spoke up softly, sighing as he finally stopped and let himself slid to his knees in a kneeling position. The younger made her way over to Ryeowook and rubbed soothing circles on his back. They really weren’t soothing at the moment to Ryeowook. When he came back here a month ago, this wasn’t how it was supposed to be played out. What was he going to do about it?

 

 

            It was all over the news, on the newspaper, on the internet, out of everyone’s mouth, everything. Han Kyung was dead. Heechul was eerily calm about all this. Every time his face flashed on at 5 as proof that no one was safe fazed him little to not at all. Every time Han Kyung’s name slipped out a stranger’s mouth, Heechul would continue to walk by with a blank expression on his face. Every time they would find another item relating to Han Kyung – pictures, clothes, shoes, CD’s, etc. – Heechul would pass it off and act like he didn’t even know who Han Kyung was. It wasn’t healthy and frankly, it was scaring everyone who actually knew Heechul.

            Henry was another story though. More often, he would lie awake until Sungmin pulled him into his own bed and sooth him to sleep. He wouldn’t eat which led to his cheeks deflating and skin straining against bones. Every tiny detail relating to Han Kyung would have his mouth shut in a millisecond, tears b and pressed against Sungmin’s or Heechul’s chest. Henry was a wreck after Han Kyung’s death.

            Sungmin stayed by Henry’s side 24/7, refusing every attempt to drag him from his side. Henry needed him…or he needed Henry. Maybe it wasn’t Henry who was weak; maybe it was Sungmin who was weak, who needed someone to lean on. He shakes the thought from his head when he feels shaking fingers latch onto his hand and finds Henry staring up at him, biting his lip. Sungmin smiles gently, surges of happiness passing through him as Henry lays his head on his shoulder. Henry needed him and he would forever be there.

            The weekend passed painfully slow until it was time for school. Henry’s mood lifted at the thought of seeing Ryeowook again. He hadn’t contacted him all weekend and Henry was scared he had scared him off. Out of all the times he needed Ryeowook, the other wasn’t there. Henry frowned when he thought of something. When had he become such a dependent person? Probably when his parents had died, when his grandparents had given him away. He felt like such a burden. Always leaning on someone whether it is Heechul, Ryeowook, Sungmin…Han Kyung. He was always dependent on someone and it made him sick. From now on, Henry Lau was going to be a new person!

            Henry bounded up the steps of the school with Sungmin by his side. It frustrated Henry a little to know that Sungmin still thought that Henry needed someone by his side, but it was Sungmin’s choice of being there. Henry didn’t ask for it so he left him alone. Sungmin looked around and furrowed his eyebrows. Where was Ryeowook? Usually, the tiny male would have caught Henry by now. Not that Sungmin was sad by it, but it was unusual. Sungmin pointed this fact out to Henry and was returned with a shrug and continued to his locker without Sungmin. Sungmin stood there, dumbfounded. Did something happen between the two?

            A week went by and there was no sign of Ryeowook. Truth by told, Henry was starting to get worried. Did he get hurt too? He couldn’t lose another one! Henry bit his lip and groaned in frustration when he realized one important fact – he didn’t have any means of contact with Ryeowook. No phone, no address, nothing. Sungmin watched Henry warily as he played his violin, the songs being more depressing than usual. He was better than when Han Kyung died, but that was partially his problem. Sungmin was scared that Henry was keeping his feelings up, playing them out by the violin, but that could only work for so long until he finally snapped.


Small chapter, but I NEEDED to get this out of the way. This chapter was so frustrating. Plus, I keep getting ideas for other stories instead of other chapters. T.T I'm not back, but I'm working on it! ^.^

Thank you anyone who took the time to comment and maybe subscribe.

SARANGHAE~! <333 My loves~!