Surprise!

Temptation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

Irene stirred around in her bed that night. No matter how much she thought about something else, it was still there! 

The desperate need for air, the craving taste of Seulgi and the insanity that kept her hot within her core. No matter what she did, she can't change it now! Not after everything she did to start it! 

"AARGH! I'm such an idiot! Why!? Why did I do that?" Irene said as she ruffled her hair into a mess. She sighed and groaned as she couldn't leave the feeling out of her mind! 

"You know what Irene! (Takes a deep breath) You like her so what's the problem? I mean what's the worse that can happen? I mean the worse thing would be if she didn't like me back....right?" And ultimately Irene was convinced of this! Her face exploded with blood rushing to her face all the while kicking the out of her blankets and pillows!

But then her bipolar mood swings back and says "Wait, she asked me 'Let's date!' that means she must like me...right?" Irene's head was going to explode from her current state but then her door opened! It was Wendy! 

She stood there in her pj's and only looked at Irene with a smile creeping up onto her face!

"You know Irene, we can all hear you." Wendy said as she crossed her arms and leaned against the door also while trying to stay composed.

Irene had forgotten about the fact that everyone in this house hold was a vampire WITH super hearing! She burried her head into her pillow and decided to slowly die from suffocation. Wendy walked in, looking at the hilarous seen. And although she wasn't going to tell Irene EVER but she basically saw the whole thing in Irene's mind. The make out with Seulgi and everything but that's a secret she'll have to keep if she didn't want Irene to kill herself. 

As the tomato girl stuffed herself with pillows, Wendy sat on the bed and made herself comfy. 

"So~ are you guys official?" Wendy asked as she layed down next to Irene.

Irene puffed out air and said with a disappointed "No. She asked but...but I didn't say anything back." Irene hung her arm over her eyes as she thought about it. 

"Well why didn't you?" Wendy asked with anticipation!

"Honestly, I don't even know why? I really like her Wen but when she's there! In front of me! I say stupid stuff!"  Irene was desperate for help in any way she can get.

Wendy was smiling as she thought of how cute they were together. "You didn't say anything stupid. You were playing hard to get! And fyi, Seulgi doesn't get that much from her partners." 

Irene was smiling at the help from Wendy but she was also struggling with not saying yes to Seulgi. She turned to face Wendy and asked "Should I just go up to her and say yes?" 

Wendy turned to face Irene and was gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter