Bitten

Temptation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somi and Seulgi was about to enter the cafertaria but then Seulgi turned around and said, "Forget it. I'm not eating. Go ahead without me Somi." Although  Somi knew that the encounter with Wendy was bringing her friend down, she also knew that it was hurting her.

"Okay then. You going to be at the usual place?" Somi asked while looking back at Seulgi who was already making her way down the hall. 

Seulgi only noddes, not looking back at her friend who was still waiting for an answer but Somi already expected that and so she went inside without hesitation since she was hungry too. 

Walking down the empty hallways made Seulgi nostalgic of old times. Times of when she was a freshman and so energetic about high school but now that she's a senior, she's too bored of the place and wants out. The old times were the best Seulgi thought to herself as she arrived at her old classroom. It was still the same, desks aligned with each other, side by side. The blackboard still old and dingy with the smell of chalk dust everywhere. Not to mention her old window seat! There were many times where Seulgi would daydream simlply by staring out the window. No matter her surroundings, Seulgi was always daydreaming in class. It was a way for her to escape many painful moments in her life. 

She sighs as she thinks back to when her life wasn't so complicated and instead simple. No werewolves, no vampires, no nothing. Just family. There was nothing much Seulgi could do in the past, she was weak and niave towards the crule world that faced her. Damn, I'm getting all emotional again. tsk!  Seulgi thought to herself as she put back on her poker face. Making a deep sigh was the only way Seulgi could take things in now. There was always trouble storming towards her.

The tall girl walks out of the classroom and instead of heading back, she heads towards the stairs that led to the rooftop. It was the usual spot that Seulgi would go to when she was stressed or just wanted to escape her life for a moment. 

Arriving at the door, Seulgi felt a huge overwhelming sense of euphoria! Her heart was beating like crazy and the smell that was seeping through the door was just like from the girl! Seulgi was second guessing on whether she was going to the rooftop or not but then the door opened! 

Irene had opened the door not knowing that it was Seulgi who was on the other side! From her point of view, she when she first got there, Irene was enjoying the great wind that was running along her hair! She was really enjoying the peacefulness and decided to take a quick nap but after waking back up from the same smell that made her crazy with fangs, Irene knew that it was going to be hard to control herself since she didn't eat! The smell got stronger and stronger, like it was getting closer to her! Irene wasn't sure on what she was going to do since Wendy wasn't there to help her and so she blocked her ears from the beating heart that suddenly got louder and faster. She shut her eyes tight but her hunger was too much! Standing infront of the door was making her fangs itching even more, slowly they emerged out from her gums! The heart beat got stronger and so did Irene's hunger! Without knowing, her hand had reached out for the door knob and the door soon revealed the delicous prey that was behind it. 

Seulgi! Irene should've known it was her! Since the first time she smelled her blood, it was like a delicacy~

At the same time Seulgi wasn't sure what to do either! Her heart beat was impossibly fast! Both were stunned at the sudden confrontation since they were both rivals. But were they? Seulgi didn't feel threatened by Irene, unlike the other vampires in the school Irene was different. As for Irene, Seulgi didn't seem like a bad person but then Baekhyun's warning came to her...

"There's also something else you should know. Because you have fangs, your cravings will be stronger than ours. We can survive from little blood but you and Suho have to have more blood than human food. Sometimes you won't be able to conrtol yourself, just like Suho. He still has some trouble but he can control himself but as for you...it's going to be very dangerous for you."  

Baekhyun was right. She has no self control right now! Her mind was just thinking of Seulgi's blood, her nose was filled with the sweet nector that pumped throughout the veins of the girl who stood infront of her! 

Seulgi sensed that something was wrong and so she stepped forward towards Irene, unaware of how much the shorter girl wanted to bite into her slender neck! 

"Hey, are you okay?" She said as she reached out her hand towards Irene. 

The sudden movement made Irene hearing every single blood cell rush throughout Seulgi's body! opened and with one swift move...

Seulgi felt her body stop, unable to feel anything but Irene's lips against her neck! She felt the fangs pierce her neck, Irene's mouth covering Seulgi's new wound along with the slow and sensual from her tounge. All Seulgi could think of was nothing. There was nothing going on in her mind! It was blank like an A4 paper! Irene was losing her mind though! The metallic but sweet blood was uncomparable to the donated blood that she dranked before! Seulgi's blood was smooth and warm unlike the thick and cold blood from this morning! All Irene was thinking of was more! She didn't even notice that Seulgi was starting to moan to stop. Seulgi could feel her legs go out, slwoly falling onto the floor as Irene followed, still connected. 

Seulgi took a deep breathe, "St..stop...".

It wasn't until Wendy showed up that Irene left go of Seulgi's neck! Wendy had heard Seulgi's voice and within 1 second, had shown up only to see Irene feeding from her! Irene looked at Wendy with a desperate plea for help and as for Seulgi, she was on the edge of knocking out from loosing so much blood. Wendy quickly ran to Seulgi's side and raised her up. She still heard the faint heart beat of Seulgi and quickly carried Seulgi with one arm around her shoulder! Irene was still on the ground, lost as ever as she wiped the blood of . She looked at her red hands, knowing that she had finally become what she was afraid of. A monster! 

Wendy helped the lifeless Seulgi down the stairs but not without looking back at Irene and saying in her coldest tone Irene has ever heard, " Go clean up." Wendy slowly took Seulgi down the stairs, careful not to hurt the now unconcious girl to the nurses office. 

Irene wasn't thinking straight. She kept telling herself "..monster...I'm a monster...a monster...". It kept playing in her mind, over and over again. The movement of her feet, her fangs slowly sinking into Seulgi. Seulgi...she wasn't scared. She didn't push Irene away, even though she could've. Why? It almost seemed like Seulgi...enjoyed it? Irene shook her head side to side vigorously! "Stupid! No one would enjoy being fed on!" Irene said as she was trying so hard to forget that she even thought of it! 

The two girls made it to the nurse but Seulgi barely made it as her neck was still bleeding, her top was drenched her own blood. The school hallway was also filled with the arouma of Seulgi, the strong female werewolf has bleed! The vampires knew that no one in this school would dare try to feed from her but to finally smell her blood raw...it was ecstatic! Everyone was already talking about it and was trying to break into the nurses office where Wendy and Seulgi was! Everyone wanted to see if for themselves but then Sehun showed up! 

Sehun was furious as to why his little sister was bleeding and why it was from her neck! He saw the crowd infront of the Nurse's office and thought that enough was enough! "Back to your classrooms!" catching everyone's attention was one thing but to have them obey was something else. His eyes glowed deep red, almost blood colored and roared, "NOW!" 

The crowd that was there had now dispered so quick, it beats Usan Bolt! He opened the door and saw Wendy sitting next to the sleeping Seulgi. Sehun felt a rush of relief as he saw Wendy. He had a small smile creep up onto his lips. Slowly approaching his little sister, he could see that her neck was patched up and her face pale. The girl who sat next to Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter