Tragedy Strikes

Temptation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As always Seulgi slept in more late than usual. Like the bear she was, she kept sleep talking and that only aggrivated Somi even more! "Seulgi-unnie! Get up! We're going to be late! Please~~!" Somi did her best trying to wake up the bear but to her persistance, it didn't help. Seulgi was currently dreaming about a girl who had skin as white a paper and eyes as big as they are beautiful! She's dreamed this dream for about 1 month now and it's the same thing. The girl, the eyes, the smile, and the fangs. Usually around the fangs part Seulgi would wake up but today she didn't. As Seulgi tilted her neck for the mysterious girl to bite from, she could see the fangs emerge out from the girl's mouth. Seulgi closed her eyes fearing the pain but what was met was a pair of soft and cold lips against her warm lips. 

"Wake up. Now." 

And just like that Seulgi woke up from her deep slumber only to face a more evil force, her older brother. 

"Ah~ why~ please just 5 more minutes!" Seulgi said while using ageyo infront of her brother but to her efforts, it was wasted. 

"Hurry and get dressed. Somi is preparing your lunch so make sure to thank her, alright?" Her older brother said as he carried her to the bathroom and held the door shut from the outside! 

"FINE! But when I get back, I'm going to sleep!" She yelled out but only recieved silence as an answer. "Tsk, stupid oppa." 

"You know I can hear you. Better get going, Seul or else." her brother said as he grabbed his briefcase and walked out the door.

Strolling into the kitchen, Seulgi found that her lunch was already made and so was her backpack. "THANKS SOMI!" Seulgi yelled and from a distance you can hear "YOU'RE WELCOME STUPID BEAR!" The said girl laughed at her friend's response. She quickly took off without leaving anything behind. As she arrived to school she felt a tug on her backpack and so when she turned around, she felt a sharp pain on her cheek! She just got slapped and that slap was pretty damn loud too! Seulgi looked around and saw that there was a group starting to form around them, "Sigh...what a drag." She faced the hitter and to her surprise it was her one night stand from a couple of days ago.

credits to the owner

"You're dumping me! ME!? Yah, do you even know how lucky you were that you even had me in your life!" 

To be completely honest, Seulgi doesn't even remember her name! It was something with a K. Kathrine? Katy? AH! Krystal Seulgi finally remembered. "Look Krystal, it was just a one time thing. Let's be honest, do you even like me?" 

"....." The girl was looking at the ground with a hurt look.

"No, right? See? No one gets hurt."  As Seulgi was looking around to see if she can find a place to escape to, she saw a girl being pushed back and forth and then.....

Seulgi was holding the girl in her arms. She saw little details of the girl under her, the white skin, the pretty hair and the beautiful eyes that shine differently. Seulgi was completely shocked. THIS was the girl from her dreams and just from her smell she knew that this girl's smell was intoxicating her to the point where Seulgi almost turned! The touch that they shared for a moment was cold but only when they lost contact was when Seulgi broke out of the trance-like state she was in. The girl then bowed and in a hurry voice said "I-I'm so sorry! Thank you for hel-" but was soon cut off. Seulgi just stares at the girl being dragged away by the one girl who she hated the most, Wendy. 

"Seulgi, are you okay?" Somi said as she picked up the backpack on the ground. "I think you should return this to her." 

"Yeah. I don't know her though, she's new." Seulgi took the backpack and instantly was hook onto the girl's scent. It was refreshing yet calming to her. "I guess I'll just have to smell her out."

"Okay, like that's not totally weird. Good luck Seul. Com'on , we gotta get to class." Somi said as she patted Seulgi's shoulder before leaving to her class. 

In the middle of class Seulgi was called upon to read the next paragraph but was too busy having her head filled with the intoxicating smell from the backpack that sits next to her. 

"Seulgi! Seulgi!" The teacher called out but Seulgi wasn't there at that moment. All of her classmates watched as the teacher stealthy walked around to Seulgi's back and with one swift movement, TAP!  Seulgi quickly raised her hand to the now pulsing bump on her head, turning her head around to see that her oppa had hit her with a stick! 

"Fuc-" before she could even swear she stopped midsentence another hit on the head!

"Just becuase you're my little sister doesn't give you the right to act like this in class or school for that matter! See me after class."  Her older brother walked off reading the paragraph while Seulgi looked at Somi who was trying really hard to hold in her laughter!

Seulgi slid closer to Somi and whispered, "Shut up! Look I have to find this girl! She's the one that I've been dreaming about for days!" 

Somi gave a shocked expression along with a disbelief, "She is! I mean, she is? Her? The beauty who's new and apparently the girl of your dreams, like literally, is now attending our school and you want to find her?" 

"Yeah and what's wrong with that?" Seulgi asked as she almost gave Somi attitude. 

"Look I'm just saying this so that you don't get hurt. It may not be what you think Seulgi. Not every werewolf meets their fated one." and with that Somi looked back at her book and continued to follow along with the class but Seulgi was too curious about her fated one that she couldn't focus. 

The bell rang leading everyone to go outside for a quick 10 minute break. Although for Seulgi she had to face the evil that accended upon her. 

"Want to tell me what's going on with you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter