Chapter 2

The Aroma Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!!! I know i didnt update for like a whole year, but thats because I became busy and this time I will make sure to update monthly, so same day next month expect a new chapter!! Keep in mind this chapter is in kyuhyuns point of view and on the same day as ryeowooks so you wont be confused by the time.

Kyuhyun POV

Rain. Thunder. Lighting. Nowadays I don't enjoy this weather as much I hoped I would. There really isn't a time where it doesn't rain anymore so I've grown tired of it.
I glance outside and notice my windows have fogged up, I walk up and clean the window a bit so I can see how bad it is....... It won't be stopping any time soon then.

I notice, across the street, a place called "The Aroma Angel". A very popular restaurant, many people go there, and it seems today business is going slow for them. It must be that damn rain........ In case you're wondering, we often dine there for business meetings and so on, so I've gotten to know a few of the workers. They're okay. 

By "we" I mean me and my workers. You see, what we do (or what I do rather) is build new technology/robots and present them to other companies to see whether or not it would sell to the public. We are also an advertisement agency, meaning people come to us with a new product and if it'll make good profit we advertise for future companies to take on, and again, we make the profit.

When I created this company I felt it should be for multiple things, and not just focus on one specific thing, I mean eventually we could run out of business and what good is that right? So apart from building robots/advancing technology, and advertising, we also do video game projects for PCs or video game consoles. I guess, for lack of a better word, we are a multipurpose company.

If you couldnt tell, I am the CEO. Names Cho Kyuhyun in case you wondered. My right hand man is Choi Minho. He's been my pal since I could remember..... Well I don't remember now, but I'm sure if I took the time to think about it I could give an exact time frame. Kim Youngwoon is another pal of mine, hes one of the team leaders for a project we're currently working on for a new video game. If I'm being completely honest, it wasnt me who allowed him to be team leader. He went for it as soon as I announced the project and scared any potential candidates away. I didn't feel the need to argue with him as I am completely aware of his potential. I know how strong of a character he is, and him being older I couldn't say no as it would make me a bad "Dongsaeng". Lee Sungmin is another pal of mine, we have some "history" together, went out for a while but it got too weird for him and me. And I really felt that he was too pinkish in his personality. Of course he can be tough, I know that, but he was more cute than he ever was tough. I told him that, and he was okay with it but only after bashing at me for two hours straight. He's actually in charge of the robotics side of the company. Aside from being too cute, he's extremely smart. I also know Choi Siwon, but we are more of a business relationship than friendship, he's a very touchy person.... He owns his own company so we often make deals with each other, or bets to see who could make more money in a week.

"Sir......... Sir!!", someone said behind me.

How long had I been standing, staring out the window?? "What do you want Sungmin?". The irritation is clear in my voice, but it's not like I tried to hide it...

"Just giving you an update on how the new project is going. The robot seems to function well, so far it's been able to mop and sweep without any bugs causing a malfunction." 

I forgot to mention, this project is supposed to be a robot that helps with chores. Maybe make it easier to manage the house, of course it won't get too weird and end up talking. Strictly to clean, it's supposed to be small kind of like a toy truck, having a small mop that can change into a broom.

"Sounds good Sungmin. Don't get your hopes up, it may not malfunction now, but sooner or later when it comes to the actual presentation it will." I didn't mean to ruin his hopes, but that's what happened last time, so now before we actually present something to a client, the project runs for about 9 months to make sure everything is perfect.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter