The Different World, A Dream, A Task

The Odoru Tamashi And The Dream World [A Fanboy's Weird Dream... Came True?!] Fantasy Special

 

“I guess I’m not the only one ‘in control’ in this place.” Kyuhyun said, surprised, as he helps Dongyul stand up.

“Where are we?” Dongyul asked as he fix himself.

“The Dream World.” Kyuhyun answered. “And it seems we’re not alone anymore.”

Siwon and Zhoumi were hovering to where they are. So as Henry from the other side and Leeteuk in the other.

“Where are we?” Leeteuk said. “What is this place?”

“The Dream World” Kyuhyun repeated. “It’s currently determining whose dream is dominant and which will materialize.”

“How did you know all of this?” Siwon was surprised to hear the words from Kyuhyun.

“Remember the accident I’ve been through?” Kyu explained. “I drifted here for a while before I gained consciousness.”

A blinding light flashed from nowhere.

“Brace yourselves guys.” Kyuhyun said. “The Dream World has decided.”

 

===

 

The sounds of cars are heard. The group is now in the streets of Seoul City.

“Where are we?” Henry asked. “Is this Seoul? The last time I checked, we’re in Kyoto, Japan right?”

“It might be Seoul.” Kyu answered. “We’re inside someone’s dream.”

“This is Seoul! Look!” Leeteuk recognized where they are. “C’mon, we might find someone we know if we visit SM Ent!”

They reached the spot but something was different. It wasn’t SM Entertainment anymore but SH Entertainment. Everyone looked at each other.

“Part of a dream? Can be…” Kyuhyun guessed for an answer. Then, they entered the building.

“Hey guys, check this out!” Zhoumi called the guys to see a poster in the alley. “It’s us! Super Junior.”

“SunHae Entertainment?!” Henry read the agency’s name in the poster. “Look guys, SHINee is here too!”

“Wonder Girls? 2PM? 2NE1? Big Bang?” Leeteuk was looking at every poster in the alley. “Almost all the great performers are in this agency now!”

“MBLAQ is here too!” Henry noticed.

“C’mon, let’s go explore the building.” Dongyul suggested. And they started gathering information.

The group was surprised to know that everyone in the building can’t see them except for Dongyul that is given respect like a VIP of the company. He had no choice but to know what is happening so he searched for a friendly looking employee and asked questions.

“Excuse me.” Dongyul asked. Kyuhyun and the others were on his back.

“Yes Mr. Lee, how can I help you?” The employee was a bit scared with the sudden interaction with Dongyul.

“Can you tell me what’s going on around here?” Dongyul replied.

“Sir?” The employee was confused.

“Ya! As if she knows what happened to us!” Kyuhyun hit Dongyul’s head.

“Well, I’m making a documentary about SunHae Ent and I need all the information I can get.” Dongyul reasoned out. “Can you help me with that?”

The guys did their thumbs-up.

“Oh, sure sir.” The employee agreed. “Let’s start with SH Ent.”

“SH Entertainment was established by our super kind couples, Prince Lee Donghae and Princess Lee Sunye.” She said it with adoration. “They took over former SME and JYP and merged it into one giant agency.”

“Lee Sunye… Oh! Min Sunye of Wonder Girls?” Leeteuk was shocked. “So they are an item!”

“Since then, our lives here as employees drastically changed.” She continued. “It seemed that the agency is a huge family now that everyone cared for one another. Some employees even joke around that they are still willing to render service at SH Ent even without salaries.”

“Oh…” Dongyul and the others were amazed on what they heard.

“Super Junior is the agency’s Legendary Performers.” She said.

“Ehem.” Siwon was proud of it.

“The 16 members were successful in their own fields now but still perform as a group in certain occasions.” She elaborated. “Prince Lee Donghae is our one of the owners of SH Ent. Mr. Lee Sungmin and Kim Kibum are the COOs for Acting. Mr. Han Geng is in charge of SH Entertainment in China. Mr. Kim Heechul is in charge of SH Entertainment in Japan. Mr. Lee Hyukjae is in charge of SH Entertainment in USA. Other work outside SH Entertainment like you sir, in Samsung Electronics. Mr. Shin Donghee is the pioneer in Korean Online Shopping.”

Leeteuk’s tears over flowed. It was also his dream for the 15 members of Super Junior to eventually be with each other forever. “Dongyul-ah… You’re part of us.”

Dongyul glanced at the now teary-eyed leader.

“After the legendary Super Junior comes the Shining SHINee.” She continued. “They are the greatest performers of today! Also, Dance Master Lee Taemin is one of our best choreographers in the industry. He already won many awards and is giving SH Entertainment plenty of recognitions.”

“Oh, I almost forgot, Sir I’m sorry but I need to go now.” The employee said. “They’ll have a grand meeting later, the SME boys. They might be on the building already. You can get info from them too.”

“That’s okay. Thank you, bye!” Dongyul said as the employee rushed to the nearest elevator.

“Let’s split up and let them remember us!” Kyu said. “That’s the only way to get out of here.”

“But how?” Henry asked. “They can’t see us?”

“I don’t know whose ultimate dream this is, but he must have the desire to return to our real time.” Kyuhyun answered. “They MUST at least feel us.”

“You know better so we’ll trust you on this one.” Leeteuk said.

“It would be better if we can figure out whose dream is this first but I figured that we will eventually know it on our way.” Kyu clarified. “Time is running. Whoever’s dream this is, he must have the will to return to our real world, okay. Convince him in the best way you can.”

Everyone nodded.

“I’ll go find SHINee.” Leeteuk said and gave the floor to the gamer. “Kyuhyun.”

“Okay, I’ll go for Sungmin. Wonnie you can find Shindong hyung. Mi-hyung find Hyukie hyung.” Kyu commanded. “Dongyul-ah, you fetch you big brother. Be careful, the dream interacts with your presence too. Henry, you can tag along Dongyul just to be safe.”

“Kyu, I like it when you take charge.” Leeteuk admired the young ones mind. Everyone huddled for the last time. “Hana dul set, Miracle!”

They separate ways. Dongyul and Henry headed to the CEO’s office.

“Hyung, I’m positive that this is Donghae hyung’s dream.” Henry told Dongyul. “Remember, the employee addresses him as ‘Prince’ right?”

“It can be, but it can also be Eunhyuk’s since he know that fact about hyung too.” Dongyul said. “If this was my dream, I might stress on that fact too.”

“I guess you are right.” Henry understood what Dongyul was talking about. They dashed to the elevator and made it to the CEO’s Office.

“Hyung, Leeteuk hyung-nim already found SHINee.” Henry said. He was confused for a moment. “Hey, where did that came from?”

“Yeah, I saw it too…” Dongyul said. “Leader’s vision flashed for a moment.”

“Guys, just a heads up, the moment the dream ends, the Dream World will search for another ultimate dream.” Kyu said as he flashed in their minds. “That dream should be: TO GET OUT OF HERE, okay? And I like it how we can communicate with our minds.”

“We’re here.” Dongyul said as they see the CEO’s room up ahead.

“Lee Haneul?” Henry read the CEO’s name in the door before opening. “Oh great, here comes another character in this story.”

“Good morning. This is Cloud Lee, CEO. How can I help you today?” A young man in his 20’s said in American English as they entered the room and turned his chair around to face them. “Oh! Dongyul samchon! Long time no see!”

“He called you Uncle?!” Henry was shocked. “Cloud Lee?! English name? Just play along hyung…”

“So how is our CEO doing?” Dongyul said.

“Great samchon! Lee Haneul never been better!” The boy said. “Umma and Appa will be here any moment now.”

“Yeah, I wanted to talk with Donghae hyung.”

“Samchon they’re here!” Cloud said looking at the monitor in his front desk.

Dongyul and Henry went by the window and saw an Audi A5 followed by a Kia Soul.

“That Audi is Donghae hyung’s car alright.” Henry said. “And that Orange and Black Car must be Sunye’s.”

It was them. The two waited for Donghae to fetch Cloud in his office. Moments passed and Donghae entered the room beside Sunye.

“Umma! Appa!” Cloud said as they enter the room.

“Haneul-ah!” Sunye ran towards Cloud and embraced him. “How’s our baby boy?”

“Hyung! Noona!” Dongyul said and bowed.

“Oh, Dongyul-ah!” Sunye noticed his presence.

“What brings you here dongsaeng?” Donghae asked as he gets close to him and hugged him.

“Can I talk to you privately for a sec?”

Donghae glanced at Sunye and Cloud.

“Jagiya, we’ll wait for you in the conference room, okay?” Sunye said as they exit the room.

“Appa, your son, Cloud, can handle this.” Cloud said with pride. “I’ll take care of our guests for you in the mean time.”

“Haneul-ah fighting!” Sunye said as they exit the room.

“Umma! You should call me Cloud! I like my English name better.” Cloud complains as they’re voices fade.

“So should I exit too?” Henry asked Dongyul.

Dongyul shoot death glares at the violinist.

“Got it.” Henry replied to his self. “I’ll stay. XD”

“Hyung, snap out of it!” Dongyul suddenly said. “This is just a dream, remember, we went inside the Dance Stone. We’re in the Dream World!”

“What are you talking about dongsaeng?” Donghae answered. But there was a hint in his face that he knows what is happening. “We have a meeting right? Let’s go.”

“Hyung, please, I know you know what I’m talking about.” Dongyul said. “You don’t lie, and I can see in your eyes that you know what exactly what I am talking about.”

“I know Dongyul, but, can we stay like this…” Donghae said. “Forever?”

“Hyung, I know it’s different in the real world, but we need to go back.” Henry said. “We don’t belong here.”

“I know.” Donghae replied.

“Huh?” Henry was confused. “You heard me hyung?”

“Of course I did.” He replied. “This is my dream, my world.”

“Guys, what can be better than this?” Donghae asked back.

“Our life in the real world is way better than this.” Dongyul said.

“Hyung remember our times together, the good ones and the bad.” Henry said. “It was never perfect like this but it’s fun isn’t it? That’s life.”

Donghae was silent.

They felt something warm inside. Then, they saw lighting shining within them, 15 shining light were seen across the building. Dongyul closed his eyes, felt his light and the 14 others in the building and started singing.

“Jigumkaji no obdon shiganun odumiojyo…” Dongyul sang.

“Without you baby” Henry sang along too with the second voice.

Every soul in the dream heard it.

“Norul mannan hu naui senghwarun kummnd voice.an gathayo…” Siwon sang from the conference room.

“Baby…” Shindong did the second voice.

“Norul chum bon sungan…” Dongyul continued.

“Chum bon sungan…” Zhoumi and Eunhyuk sang.

“A miracle.” Dongyul sang. “Nan nukkyojyo gijogun baro norangol!”

Then everyone sang along the chorus.

Life couldn't get better (hey~)

Nan nol pume ango nara

Purun darul hyanghe nara (ho~)

Jamdun noui ib machul koya

Life couldn't get better (hey~)

Noui mame munul yoro jwo

Gude ne sonul jabayo

Life couldn't get better

Donghae’s part of the song was next, Dongyul was looking at his older brother intently.

“Meil meil pyongbomhetton nal duri ijen dalla jyossoyo.” He sang along.

“A holiday…” Dongyul sang the second voice and hugged Donghae. Henry joined in and they made a group hug.

“Sesang modun saramduri hengboghe boyoyo…” Leeteuk sang his part.

“I wanna thank you baby!” Donghae sang.

“Norul choum bon sungan… A miracle…” Dongyul sang. “Nan nukkyojyo gijogun baro norangol!”

Then light exploded in their eyes.