The Pursuit, A Dance, A Performance

The Odoru Tamashi And The Dream World [A Fanboy's Weird Dream... Came True?!] Fantasy Special

 

“He vanished.” Henry said. “Like his jewel…”

“No.” Kyuhyun said. “He went inside.”

“Inside?” Leeteuk still can’t process what is happening.

“Everyone, stand back.” Onew said as he set the stone in the ground. “SHINee has business to do.”

Onew glanced at each of ’s eyes. They agreed on something. Leeteuk lead the SJ members and distanced themselves from SHINee.

“On your position guys!” Onew announced as he press some buttons on his android phone. “Hana, dul, set! Let’s go!”

Luciferplayed. SHINee is performing in front of the Odoru Ishi.

“Hey, are you guys serious?” Kyu was frustrated.

SHINee performed without hesitation. They are determined to follow Taemin, wherever that is. And it worked. The Odoru Ishi floated, absorbed them and fell to the ground.

“Let’s follow them.” Leeteuk suggested.

“Right!” Dongyul responded. Henry gave a nod.

“Are you guys really serious?” Kyu complained but joined in.

“For our dongsaengs!” Leeteuk said as he played the same music from his phone.

The song was about to end when Sungmin and Donghae reached the shrine.

“Why are they dancing Lucifer here?” Sungmin asked. “Kyuhyun-ah!”

“Dongyul-ah!” Donghae shouted after Sungmin. “Is that?”

“Bwo?! The stone!” Sungmin can’t believe what he just saw in front of his dancing members.

The song ended. It absorbed Dongyul, Kyuhyun and Henry. Leeteuk was left there posing.

“What on Earth!” Sungmin said as the two went by their leader’s side.

“Why am I left out?” Leeteuk was still in his final pose.

“Hyung you got it wrong, you should point this other finger downward.” Donghae corrected their leader stance.

“Aish!” Leeteuk was frustrated.

“Wait up hyung, what exactly is going on? Floating stone?” Sungmin was still dazed. “Where did they all go?”

“Inside…” Leeteuk pointed on the stone, now lying on the ground. “To go after Taemin.”

“I really don’t know what exactly is going on but to get to them, we need to perform Lucifer.” Leeteuk continued. The two are now looking at him. “I know it is odd but you saw what happened earlier!”

“Dongyul is there so let’s give it a try.” Donghae said.

“Kyu…” Sungmin hissed.

The three positioned themselves in front of the stone; Leeteuk played the music once more and performed. The song was about to end when Eunhyuk, Siwon and Zhoumi reached the shrine.

“Hae!” Eunhyuk shouted at the three dancing members.

Donghae didn’t flinch at all and continued dancing.

“Dance. To. Lucifer. We’ll. Be. Waiting.” Donghae forced the words out while dancing the last beat.

The three were all absorbed by the stone. Eunhyuk, Siwon and Zhoumi were left with questions but have no one to ask to. They did what Donghae said before he vanished. The three were already dancing when the last three, Ryeowook, Yesung and Shindong, reached the shrine.

“Is this a video game or what?” Shindong said as he eyed on the floating Odoru Ishi. “Am I seeing things… or that thing is floating?”

“Hyung, it is floating!” Ryeowook answered.

“Guys, what’s going on?” Yesung shouted.

Zhoumi glanced at them and committed some mistakes in dancing when suddenly the Odoru Ishi blasted a ray of light at him and knocked him off a tree.

“Mi! Hyukie, continue dancing, we’ll follow later.” Siwon stopped dancing and rushed towards Zhoumi. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, not that serious.” Zhoumi answered.

Shindong and the others went to Zhoumi and Siwon’s side. Then the music ended. Eunhyuk was absorbed by the stone.

“Eunhyuk hyung…” It was all Ryeowook can say after witnessing his monkey brother vanish in the light from the stone.

“Don’t ask me what’s happening.” Siwon said defensively. “We just have to follow them.”

“Them?” Yesung asked. “Are you saying that they all went inside that stone?”

Zhoumi and Siwon nodded.

“We saw Hae and the others go inside too.” Zhoumi said as he stands up. “It seems that we need to perform Lucifer perfectly for the stone to let us in.”

The five of them went near the stone, positioned themselves and danced to the beat. Siwon, Ryeowook and Yesung weren’t that great in dancing but because SHINee taught them a while ago, they managed to dance it out. Then Ryeowook stepped on a stone and got off balance. The stone shoot a burst of light that knocked Ryeowook to a nearby tree.

“Wookie!” Yesung shouted as he ran toward where Ryeowook was. “Guys, go on without us, I’ll check on Wookie.”

“Are you okay?” Yesung asked as he fixes the younger’s position.

“My back hurts a bit.” Ryeowook answered. “It crashed with the tree.”

Then they heard the music end. There was silence after.